Chapter II

I don't know, maybe...

October 12th, 2013.

Days passed by 'till Stephany spoke to the Langer family. Stephany's mother took the blankets the very next day. Stephany went to the store with her mother and Stephany's mom saw Abraham. She said to Stephany "hey look, it's my future son in law!" Steph made a face in disgust. For three to two weeks, steph's mom would say that. Until Alonso, Steph's older brother said "Ma, are you trying to get rid of my little sister?! She's 16!" Rosio, stayed quiet.

November 6th, 2013.

Elizama comes up to the house to see if we were settled in and like it here.

Elizama: Hello there, do you guys like it here?
Rosio: oh yes, very tranquil here compared to where we used to live.
Elizama: how about you, dear?
Stephany: Yeah, I have my own room now haha. I just miss my friends is all.
Elizama: Well why don't you talk to my children? Aren't you going to the same school?
Stephany: (sarcastic laugh) I'm homeschooled at the moment. I'm not good with new people.
Elizama: oh I see, well you are always welcome down at my house, ok?
Stephany: (fake smile) I'll keep it in mind.

That night Rosio made homemade tortillas; Stephany was happy to finally eat homemade. Since they've eaten Fast food mainly since the move. She was alone in her room that night since her brother left to mexico for a few days.
Stephany: Oh yeah tortillas! (Does happy dance)
Rosio: mmhmm. Go change you're taking some to the Langer family.
Stephany: Ugh, why do I have to go?
Rosio: you're brother is not here.
Stephany throws a fit.
Rosio: no, time for that. Go change and take it down there.
Stephany mimicking her mom.
Rosio: I saw that...

Stephany then goes to change and puts the ugliest clothes she can find and grabs the tortillas and left. Once she got down there She rang the doorbell.

Stephany mumbles under her breath: why are they taking forever?
Door clicks open and Stephany slaps on fake smile.
And to make matters worse for Stephany it was Abraham. Stephany gives him a death stare: Hi...
Abraham smiles: hey, oh thank you, my-y grandma said to come out since it's too cold for her.
Stephany: mm.. ok? Bye.
Abraham: So my grandma told me... (stops talking)

Stephany was already walking away, Abraham walked back inside. Stephany got home and made a face of disgust to Rosio.

Rosio: how'd it go?
Stephany: Grr...
Rosio: that bad? Just to go drop off tortillas?
Stephany: Ma I just don't like him at all. I just have a feeling he is a conceited Spoiled Brat. Rosio: Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Stephany rolls her eyes and went into her room.

Thanks for reading ♡
Give me some feedback? (: