First Day At Office

I was anxious and couldn't sleep whole night.. what this Arnav wants now..what's wrong with him?? Wasn't breaking my heart once was enough that he came again..All this thought didn't let me sleep whole night, I only slept at wee hours..

But my sleep broke by the sound of my phone..waking up I picked it up and said in a sleepy voice..'Hello..'

'Good morning sweetheart..today is the first day of your new job and you are still sleeping..' the opposite person greeted me with a very happy voice and my temper rose high hearing that..

I sat on my bed..'Lavanya ki bacchi.. I am going to kill you..'

Lavanya replied with a terrified voice..'why?? What did I do..'

'Do you even know who is the owner of my new company??' I said gritting my teeth..

'Who???' She asked cluelessly..

'Ar...' I paused for a while..'one second, how do you know that I got the job.. we haven't talked since yesterday..'

She immediately responded..'Auntie told me that you got the job..'

'Hmmm..' I replied huffing..

'But who is the owner that you are getting so mad??'

'Ar..nav.. ' I said little hesitantly..after so many years whenever I take his name I still feel a different sensation in my heart..Maybe few things never change..

'Arnav??..do you mean your Arnav?' Lavanya asked..

I stopped for few seconds and replied with a heavy heart ..'Yes, my Arnav..'.. ahh it's still sound so real my Arnav..

'OMG!! That's a news but I am glad you are still doing the job..'

'I don't have any options and why should not I??he doesn't matter anymore..' I said with a nonchalant tone.. he doesn't matter, right??

'Not a little bit??' Lavanya asked..

'What's wrong with you Lavanya..by the way because of you I am in this mess so be ready to receive my punishment..'

'Ooo hoo Miss.. I had no clue about that and didn't you just said he doesn't matter than what's the mess you are talking about..??'

'Don't act over smart because you are not and you should have known well before sending me there..'

'oh Khushi, your life is so dramatic.. You ex boyfriend is your new boss.. straight out of a Korean drama..'

'Shut up.. I will kill you next time I see you..don't you know what happened between us??' ..

Well she knows half, except my father no one knows about Sheetal part not even my mother.. I didn't tell anyone, I felt it was something even I was not believing..it was something to hard for me too utter and I didn't want to say something which might defame Arnav..even after everything I felt so sympathetic for him so sad for his failure and happy for his achievement..Maybe once you love someone, you can never hate them..

'Ok ok.. I understand your frustration but Khushi be careful before you speak something..what if after few days you thank me for recommending you this job??' There was a mischief in her voice and I understood very well what was she meaning..

'Shut up Lavanya..this day will never come..' saying that I hang up the call..

Lavanya and NK are my only friends from college and I am still in touch with them.. My college life was all about Arnav that I never felt like to be mingle with anyone still I made friends with this two..people says right you shouldn't not give one person so much priority that your life revolves around them.. I did and regretting it badly..