chapter 2-the Dare

Sorry that the song doesn't match what's going on I just didn't have any idea 😭

Edric's POV

I had no idea we were talking for hours but for some reason it felt nice to talk to him I don't know why I just feel like I need to do it again sometimes I only felt this way with one girl but that was my ex wait do I have a crush on Hunter?!

"Boys come here!!" I think that was meant that said that but I couldn't hear but anyway a weird bird came up from downstairs he went to Hunter for some reason I think it was his palisman called them flapjack.

"All right flapjack we'll go see them, come on edrick!" I heard him say from the corner of my ear.

"Yeah okay but call me Ed"
"Fine with me as long as you don't call me one thing" he said it in an annoyed voice which I think is kind of weird "okay what" is it I say.

"Goldie that's the one thing I hate people calling me you can call me a sad but mad boy a sad but bad boy I don't care, NOT Goldie"

"Hey,ok Goldie~" I say making him blush again the girls yell for us and we run upstairs.

"Now that you're here we're going to play Truth or Dare" Luz said a little too excited

We play for about a couple minutes but then Amity tells me this...

"Ed truth or dare?" "Dare" I probably say she laughs evile she looks at luz, Luz asks Hunter to go get them a glass of water like a nice boy he is goes and gets some water

"Good now that he's gone I don't need to make hunting fall in love with you and if you can't get them to fall in love with you until next year you have to tell him you're feelings"

I sit there and shock thinking what to do
_____________________

Hi my stars hope you enjoy sorry the last one was really short hope you enjoyed this one please give me some songs I'm getting desperate 🙏

Word count: 366

ok byeee