01

What type of girl are you tho?

A shy type?

A pick me girl?

Savage one?

Nerd?

Innocent nerd?

To be honest none of the above.

As soon as you come out of the hallway all eyes were on you. I mean you're freaking wearing a black lace lingerie while walking around the night club with a confidence look.

Those gold wrapped around your waist screams luxurious!!, Well it's because it is true, you aren't just a stripper sleeping around with who whatever who booked for you.

It's always been millionaires or billionaires who's only allowed to booked for you, they are throwing millions over you just so they couldn't watch you perform Infront of them in private but of course sleeping with them involves a huge amount of money.

If they will throw million for a private show. Sleeping with them will be triple of the payment but did I already mentioned that I haven't been touched by anyone in a while?.

Why? Are you wondering why? Well it's because someone is already booking for me, every single second.

He's none other then.

"Jeon Jungguk." You smirk as you stood up Infront of him. The man turn  his head towards you and chuckles, placing his glass of alcohol on the table while the woman sat on his lap.

Kissing him aggressively while he did the same, wrapped his both tattooed hand around your waist, biting, sucking, licking your neck's skin leaving you rolling your eyes back while moaning.

Everyman is surly jealous that he could get the taste of you, all eyes wore on you too even tho there's other stripper performing Infront of them.

Soon the man pulled away making you came back to realization. Looking at him while biting your lips, the man just stood up without a warning making you fall on the ground.

He's like that, well always been like that, you're his bed warmer and you will remain as one till your last breath, at least that's what he says, well maybe it is true or maybe not. Who knows but what you surly knows is that this night will not only end up with a little make out, he's a beast and he loves showing you that he's a true monster mostly in bed.

In his bed.

Pulling you from the ground without any sign of gentleness, as soon as you stood up from your feet he started pulling you out of the club while all you did was to follow him around like a good little obedient puppy after all money is the business.

"Aww.. my darling's getting teary eyed, can't take all of it huh??" Gguk just chuckles while teasing you.

Your jaw hurts so bad but you can't stop now, you have only one goal to achieve and that was to make your master c*m all over your pretty face.

His c*ck slammed into your uvula and you made a loud gagging noise, he would just grin and keep pushing himself in you relentlessly. He laughed at your misery, the way your knees buckled and quivered while being under him.

He wouldn't be laughing for too much longer though, one more thrust to the back of your throat would leave him nearly unable to talk. His body felt paralyzed. Eyes were violently rolling to the back of his head as he feels his release approaching. He jerks his hips back and quickly pulls out of your mouth. He doesn't bring his c*ck to your face though.