22

"How could you do this to me!!? How could you hurt me this way!! You're my brother you're supposed to support me with my happiness not ruined my life!!" A hard slap landed on Xian's face while Alice cried her heart out feeling betrayed by her own family, her brother.

"Me and Jungguk would have been happy. Why do you have to ruined everything!!." Xian could see the pain in her sister's eyes. It's never his intention to hurt her, more like a brother who only wants the best for his own little sister. Xian shuddered in tears as he tried to hold her hand wanting to ask for forgiveness but it seems too late for that.

Her life was ruined Jungkook hates her, Jungguk didn't want her anymore she's left with nothing now. Her only brother that she trusted the most left her behind, betraying her that made her lover hates her as well as her favorite cousin.

"How could you be so cruel? I'm your sister you're supposed to protect me not ruined my life mostly not hurt the only person who truly loved me and care for me. Why?" Alice pushed her brother's hand and left.

The man cried, he fell on the ground feeling regret, as he thought he made the right and safe decision for her sister but turned out he was wrong. It's only broke her.

Jungkook grabbed your hand while looking at you. Many tubes are working while being connected to your body. The way a tube is place in between your lips trying to give you oxygen. It hurts him to see this situation knowing that he wasn't there to protect you.

He didn't knew how weak your heart was only if he knew he would have treated you way better, way better than what you deserve. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he kissed the back of your palm.

How he wish he could take all your pain away. He made a mistake leaving you before and choosing the fame over you but now he's ready to leave everything behind and treat that fragile heart of you the way it deserves.

"Please wake up. I don't wanna lose you. Not again, not this time. Please baby wake up now don't give up on me." His soft lips pressed on your hand crying his heart out while looking at you who's comatose at this moment.

Jin opened the door only to hear the whipping, sobbing sound coming from Jungkook. He sigh knowing how much he truly care for you that he didn't even missed a day without coming here talking and crying for you to never give up. He saw how sincere Jungkook is. The way he would spend his whole day in this three corner room telling you about how his day goes and how badly he missed you unlike the man you've chased for years that he never even entered your room after the incident.

"Not matched again Kook." Jin say catching Jungkook full attention. The disappointment became visible in his eyes. It's been 2 months that your laying on that bed and up till now no heart has matches your.

"I-it's okay maybe tomorrow there will be." Jungkook replied, he never thought of giving up on you. Jin nod and tap the younger man's back.

"Don't worry maybe tomorrow she will wake up." Jin said.

Yoongi walked out of his room only to see the living room all messed up. Not new though. He sigh and grabbed the bottle of beer from Jungguk's hand.

"Give me that what the fck is your problem?!" Yoongi just ignored his friend and went to the sink and poured rest of the beer. Jungguk came running to him trying to stoped him but it was too late.

He grabbed another bottle from the fridge and was grabbed by Yoongi as well. "Hey that was my last one!!" He said trying to save his beer again from his friend.

"What are you doing huh? Stay here all day? You said you love her right? You said you love her then why don't you go there and check on her. You never left the house and keep on drinking all day!! Do you even love her?."

"I don't know okay. Maybe I do. I mean yes I do I love her!!." The youngest replied.

"Then what are you doing here? Go to her. Check on her, care for her, show her that you love her not spend your life here all day drinking trying to ruined your life. It won't bring her back to you if you keep on acting like that." The older scolded while Gguk just looked down and didn't say anything.

"J-jungkook that's enough! That enough!!" As Jungkook was stopped by his friend from beating up Xian.

He poke her inner cheek while his eyes burnt in anger. Jungkook spill at Xian's beaten up body on the ground and kicked his stomach for the last time.

"Just as you think that you're safe in jail well no. I'll make it more harder and painful for you inside that jail that you wished you will just d'e. I'll give you slow and painful d'ath. Mark my words." Jungkook said before the police took Xian after catching him selling illegal w'apons and dr'gs.

Jungkook watch they handcuffs his hand and took him away. At that moment Mingyu received a text.

"Kook. She's awake."

Jungkook came to the hospital in hurry. The excitement in his face was impossible to hide. He opened the door in hurry only to find you hand interlocking with his twins while Jungguk was crying.

He saw how your eyes look lifeless. Jungguk looked at Jungkook and stood up. "She wasn't stable, she haven't spoken ever since she woke up and-."

"Get out. What are you doing here huh?." Jungkook said and bumped into Jungguk by his shoulder before he came to you and grabbed your hand while kissing your forehead.

"You don't own her. I'm here to check on her. I love her Kook." Gguk said making Jungkook mad.

"Love? You left her you didn't even visited her, I was the one who stayed with her took care of her while you're out fcking some of your sl'ts."

"Are you serious huh? I don't own her who knows if she would still choose me over you. You left her first-."

"And you treated her life a sh't, you literally let every man lay on her for money is that what you called love?." Jungguk looked at his twins in disbelief.

"That was when I haven't realized how much I love her and now I do. Let her choice do not built those guilty scenarios on me."

Jungkook look at him anr just chuckles. "I was just stating the facts."
Jungkook turned around and caressed your cheek. Part of his was happy that you're awake but still worried about you not responding any emotional while most part of him was scared thinking you might choose Jungguk over him.

But he won't let it happen. Jungguk already had you for years and he's not planning on making it for life time.