19

You're standing at the door frame looking at his peaceful sleeping figure. A hand wrapped around your shoulder as you heard a deep sigh coming from your side. It's Jin your older brother.

"I thought you're with Jungkook, how come he's here?." A deep strike of pain hit your heart as if it was an arrow throw straight in yours.

"I saw her. Alice, she's alive and she's Jungkook's fiance. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't even know if it's Jungkook or Gguk." Being pulled in his warm embrace and let you broke down while rubbing your back.

"You knew I'm always, always at your back Yn. I'm your brother and I'll always support you with no judgement. Choose what will make you happy." Jin said.

"Jungkook's life seems so fcked up and I don't want our lives to be like that while Jungguk's seems less commotion. We'll be secured." You look at him hoping he would let you decide your future.

"But will you be happy with him? Knowing that he's not Jk. Knowing that he's not the man you though he was since the beginning?. I'm not in the right place to judge Gguk but the way he treated you and the way Jungkook treated you. We both know who can treat you right but your happiness always matter. Don't think about me or you in the future. Just thinking about what and who will make you happy Yn." Jin kisses the top of your head as you wrapped your arms around his waist hugging him tight.

"O-oppa why did you do that?!" Alice started shouting at his brother while Jungkook is laying on the bed unconscious.

"He's at rage of k'lling you and you didn't expect m to do something?! I can't just let him hurt you!!." Xian said as he walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

The woman crys. Sitting neck to her fiance while caressing his hair. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw Alice. Looking at each other's eyes making her smiled. Jungkook never once look at her that long and so deep as if he's so inlove with her but in Jungkook's mind all he see was you.

With a blink of an eye his stare change into darker after realizing it's been Alice the whole time and it wasn't you. He tried to stand up but the pain on his legs make him groan and lay his back on the bed.

"Slow down please." As she tried helping him sit up Jungkook pushed her hand away.

"I don't need your help. Mostly I don't need you in my fcking life." Alice sadly laughed. She remembers how they used to be so happy together before. The way He looks at her with his eyes so lovely in love and she couldn't understand how one incident can ruined everything between the two of them.

"Why do you hate me so much when you used to love me a lot before. You said you love me right? That you will always love me?." She stares at him only to see those dark odds emotionless eyes he owns.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your man huh? I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and I never had any connection with you. It's Jungguk, it's my fcking brother not me!!."

"You really hate me that much huh??" Alice said while looking at him with bitter smile.

Yoongi started clapping his hands for you. "You did amazing Yn. As always. So will that be your last performance?" He asked while offering you a drink.

"Well since the contact between me and Gguk is over. I think that would be the last. I can't stand those hungry eyes anymore to be honest" you said and laughed.

"Have you told Jungguk about it?." The older asked and you shook your head. Deep sigh left your mouth while looking around the VIP room.

"I'll talk to him tonight. But I just need a few more minutes to relax my mind and hopefully after that I'll make a good decision for me and myself."

Yoongi stood up as he pour more on your glass. As both of your glasses touched you smiled at him and drink. Grabbing the bottom from his hand and pour more liquor.

"Cheers to us."

Jungguk is part of a gang not just part of a gang but the leader of the gang. They are city gangsters and they have rival which is Xian's gang. They both hate each other obviously.

Jungguk keeps on getting in Xian's gang. Steeling their customers, interrupting their business till they both started competing with each other with whom have more customers getting when it comes on selling dr'gs and g'ns that they sell.

The rival between the two heated more after Xian finds out Jungguk is dating his sister Alice which lead them to a gang fight.

"Yn. You should go home first I just need to see Jungguk okay." As Alice said that Yn nod her head with a bitter smile place on her lips.

Alice decided then to go to Gguk's place but she didn't expect what she saw. It's her brother beating up her man. Jungguk is fighting back and when Gguk was about to hovered Xian. He grabbed a metal bar that is laying next to him and hit Gguk with it. At least that's what he intended but that's not what happened. Alice is the one who got hit instead. Both of them we're so shocked as they watch her bleeding after getting h't at her head.

Xian dropped the metal and run away together with his gang while Jungguk on the other hand hugged her while crying asking for help.

Jungguk smiled after smelling the sunflower. You watches him looking so happy while walking at the hospital hallway. He looks so happy with your cousin and you couldn't do anything but to accept that he's in love with Alice and not with you.

You both stoped Infront of her hospital room but them the door open the flower he was holding fell on the ground, the smile on his face came crushing down. You watch him running to the nurseries station not knowing why. The next things you saw is him crying on the ground feeling so heart broken.

"What happened Jungguk?" You asked while he stared at you.

"She's gone Yn. Her parents took her body away and did even let me see her for the last time." You pulled him into a deep hug knowing that's what he need the most at that moment. At the exact time you made a promise to yourself that you will love him and make him the happiest mad alive with you being by his side. You made a promise to yourself that you will win him back not knowing he's actually not the man you once owned but his twin brother.

After they said that Alice was gone they donated her heart to you unfortunately it wasn't match but still it's the only available donner.
jungguk though the operation was successful. He thought you're having Alice heart so he keeps you. Keeping you close so that even tho she's gone he could still have her heart but after knowing that you like him He somehow hated the fact that you have his lovers heart.

You though everything is okay until you heart started having problem again as it's not really match. Your heart sometimes stopped beating that causes you to have several undergo operation on your heart functions. Till now your heart isn't on the best condition but gladly it still keeps on fighting till now.

Jungguk get out of his car waiting for you to come out of the bar that he owns. You told him that you wanted to meet him so he immediately made his way to the club and while waiting he pull out c'garette, putting it between his lips and light it up.

It was suddenly stealeld by someone. Jungguk groan feeling annoyed.  The next second he released a chuckles thinking it's you cause you always do that when he's sm'king around you. Turning his head to the other side as his smile slowly dropped.

"I wanted to know what happened between us Jungguk."

Alice said and offered his c'garette back.