♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13♡

TARGET 15 VOTES!!
No update without 15 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

I have given regular updates till now. So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 15 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

I wasn't able to contain my happiness.

I had been reading the novel last ten minutes but I couldn't grasp a single word written in there as my mind was somewhere else. It was whirling around the incident happened now in the elevator.

I was not comfortable when someone touches me. It's not like I was acting untouchable or something but it make me fraught.

When in the elevator, the man standing beside me intentionally or unintentionally touched me, I jerked back but I didn't know that I pushed myself into Arav.

Obviously, he got angry but what could have I done? Firstly, we were in a fully packed elevator where I would never enter on my own. And secondly, the man who stood beside me was making me uncomfortable. I was a little relieved when Arav asked me to stand on his other side, but the feeling of relief was short-lived as someone from in front pushed into me making me gasp.

And within seconds of that, I was pushed against the elevator wall, trapped between the person who pushed me and the wall. My eyes went wide when I saw the face of that person. It was... Arav...

Though he wasn't touching me, his close proximity was enough to elevate my heartbeat. He was staring directly into my eyes, making my heartbeat increase even faster. I clutched the bag I was holding against my chest tighter.

I may have felt different things that I hadn't ever felt before but I never felt uncomfortable around him. And that's strange.

He was staring into my eyes with so much intensity as if he was trying to see through them. I averted my eyes and looked down and just for a second, I looked around and then it dawned on me.

He was protecting me from being touched by others. And that mere thought was enough for my fast beating heart to calm a little.

Then again my heart began to raise as he touched my cheek. It made a little tense too. But I relaxed soon. I love him but also I knew he won't accept me. He don't even know that I love him.

"Mam we reached"The cab driver said as I nodded and paid him.

I just need a full rest so no thoughts about him, Ridhu.

I went inside but also surprised to see Mrs. Kapoor talking with mom. What is cooking here? I silently went in not want to interfere in their conversations.