♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18♡

TARGET 45 VOTES!!
No update without 45 votes.

So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 45 VOTES..COME ON..!!

If you want an update on tomorrow, then VOTE..

Arav pov:

Finally, the project is over. Successfully, it got selected too. The years of college will be over now. Father asked me to join his company, but I denied it right away. I wanted to create my own with my best friends.

So when Arnav grows up, he will take care of it. He also doesn't have any objections to it. He is now studying for his board exams. He is my baby brother, and I love him a lot. When my father and mother got busy with their work, I spent my time with both friends and my brother. We enjoyed it a lot.

We three planned our internship in New York for the time being. After that, we planned to settle there itself. After three months, we are planning to go there.

Everything changed after meeting a certain girl, Ridha Gupta. These months of working with her have made me feel something in my heart. I felt those butterflies in my stomach when she would look at me for hours, like she would devour me. She looks at me every time, but she never crosses her limits with me. She thinks I don't know all this. I knew every single thing, and Sanjay also informed me about her hide-and-seek. He also warned me that if I hurt her, he would not spare me. Can anyone believe it? Sanjay and Rahul, my best friends, threatened me that if I somehow hurt her, then they would not spare me!

But the main thing is that I don't love her. Lastly, I hoped that she would not express those feelings to me, as I knew that I was not able to love any girl. It's not like I had a past; actually, I just want to focus on my career, and I don't want any distraction in the middle. May be I felt those weird feelings in her stares, but reality is, I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER.

At the end, she confessed to me. When she said every word, her black orbs spoke volumes of her love. I knew it was a genuine one. A part of my heart felt so happy, but I was not ready for the relationship, so I denied it. She may feel hurt for now, but it's for the better. I knew she would cry, but eventually she would learn that this was just an infatuation.

The bracelet she gave me was simple and beautiful. When Sanjay asked Ridha to join us for shopping, she said no. But in the evening, when I saw her with Kevin there, I lost it. How dare she go with him after denying me? I mean Sanjay. She was also introducing Kevin to Mr. Gupta. My blood boiled seeing her with him, so I dragged her roughly and said those words to her. At that moment, I thought that she was also just like her sister.

She looked so hurt when I said those things. She angrily pouted at me. I instantly wanted to kiss her pout, leaving her breathless. She looked cute with her red nose, trying to control the tears from falling, and those black orbs. She is killing me. I controlled myself, and when she dashed out of my hold after shouting, I felt so horrible for my words.