𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁴

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞, 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Hello, a room for Laura Filipowicz, Please."

"can i see an ID, please?"

"yes, ofcourse, here you go."

"allright Laura, here's your keys, feel free to put the heavy luggage on this Cart, we will bring it up in 10 minutes. enjoy your stay!"

"thanks, have a good night!"

the group walked to their room.

"okay so we have 3 bedrooms, each room has 3 beds." Laura explains.

"okay, how about the triplets in one room, Tae, Malcolm and me in the other, and the ladies have the third room?" Nate suggests, yawning.

"Great idea, goodnight yall." Chris grabs his bag and walks into the room, collapsing on the bed.

"let's all go to bed, we have to go check the performance hall and meet the stylists tomorrow." Laura walks into her room, telling everyone goodnight.

"Goodnight babe." Matt kisses his girlfriend before heading out of the living room.

"goodnight handsome."

------------------------------------------------

"YALL IM MAKING BREAKFAST GET READY FOR TODAY!" Laura shouts from the kitchen.

Ash got up, chose an outfit, and after she got dressed, she went to wash her face, but all the boys were brushing their teeth in the bathroom.

"are yall having a toothbrush meeting?" Ash laughs at the sight of 6 boys just standing there with their toothbrush, like little kids.

"gwood molning." Matt tried to say while brushing his teeth.

"goodmorning Matthew." Ash greets her boyfriend back, "you guys, any chance i can wash my face? i wanna finish getting ready."

Matt spits his toothpaste, "ALL OF YOU OUT OF THE WAY FOR MY PRINCESS." he shouts, shooing them away.

"why thank you, my prince." Ash giggles, and Nick starts gagging.

"svut upf."

"stop talking while brushing your teeth."

------------------------------------------------------

@AshRiley030 via snapchat stories: