𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁵

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Hello, you must be Laura."

"yes, thats me."

"well hello everyone, follow me!" a kind man tells the group, and leads them to the stage.

"okay so this is where you guys will be performing tomorrow, here is the meet and greet picture wall with the logo, and here we created the walkthrough with chairs and tables for all of you, i think i heard for some cards to hand out..? also up there will be you guys's watching space incase you dont need to be performing with the others at some point, also the dressing rooms are backstage. uhh.. i think thats it?" he turned around, and everyone nodded.

"thank you so much!" Laura shook his hand.

"its my pleasure, really! also the stylists are backstage, so follow me!"

"this guy is the happiest on earth today." Nick smiled.

"he sure is." Ash replied, smiling aswell.

--------------------------------------------

"Okay, so here they are! i got to take care of the light system, so you guys go ahead and go in there, they are waiting for you anyways," he knocks on the stylist room, "HAYLEY! JENNA! THE TRIPLETS ARE HERE!" he smiles brightly before walking away.

one of them opened the door.

"oh my gosh hi! im Haley! come in!" a blonde girl gestured for them to come in.

"Makeup heaven.." Ash looked around, amused. she picks up a mascara, admiring at the packaging.

"i know, right? im Jenna by the way." a ginger-haired girl smiled at them.

"hey, we are Matt, Nick and Chris." the youngest triplet says.

"and im Tae, but call me Trill."

"im Malcolm, just call me Malcolm." he jokes, and Ash rolls her eyes.

"im Ash."

"im Madi."

"and im Laura, the manager."

"you guys have really pretty names.." Haley smiled at Matt.

"Jenna did we already tell them who is who's stylist?" the Blond stylist asks her coworker, not taking her eyes of Matt.

"no? they just got here, stupid." Jenna giggled. that giggle did something with Nate.

"okay, so Matt, Chris, Ash and Trill, Haley will be your stylist." Jenna reads from her paper, "that leaves Malcolm, Nate, Madi and Nick with me."

"uhm.. great." Matt smiled awkwardly, knowing Haley still didn't look away for even a split second.

"we also love to hang out outside of the shows with you guys." Haley places a hand on Matts shoulder, which he brushes off quickly.

"oh, im sorry?" Haley raises an eyebrow.

"i have a girlfriend." he replied shortly.

"oh, who?" She asked uninterested.

"Ash." he smiled at his girlfriend when saying her name. this all made Haley boil from the inside.

"oh."

"okay... uh we'll go to the stage and hang around for a bit, see ya'll." Nick said, and Matt holds Ash's and tightly as the group walks out.

-------------------------------------------

"yo this stage is nice!" Tae runs around the stage, and Ash starts laughing at him.

"Chris help me off before Trill runs me over." she laughs.

"Alright, here.." he holds his hand out, and she takes it. he then gently places his other hand on her waist, just to make sure she gets of safely. as Ash tries to jump off, their faces are just inches apart from eachother. her breath ran shivers down his spine.

"thanks, Chris."

"y-your welcome! yeah your welcome." he says, and quickly lets go of his brother's girlfriend.

he watches her walk away. her hair falling so perfectly over her shoulders. her outfit so put together. and the way she walks, gosh..

"shit.." he mumbles under his breath.

no.

"what?" Tae asks Chris, and he jumps up out of fear.

"Gosh, Trill, Nothing!" he runs away, confused.

he kept running until he found an empty dressing room.

"it cant be.." he mumbled again, sitting down on the floor.

and then it hit him.

"i love her.."

------------------------------------

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 ❕
Wᴇʟʟ ᴅᴀᴍɴ.