Chapter- 16 Annoying

Arnav's POV

After one month

Just like she said, she is showing me how to live. In this one month so much happened... our relationship got more stable and the relationship with Avinash also improved a lot, our trio got back to normal.

I go to her Radio station every night and walk her home. Video chat became normal to us and I have changed a lot... man, I am eating street food with her which I never ate before and I was travelling in bus with her.

"You didn't confess her yet", Ajay asked Avi.
We three met in my penthouse and now, having drinks on my balcony. Avinash used to have a crush on this girl who is his sister's friend.

"It's been four years, man," I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I don't know... we do all the things like lovers, we go on dates, movies. I drop and pick her up from work. We meet often but we don't confess," he replied.

"She also likes you, so why didn't you confess yet?", Ajay asked and Avi shrugged.

While we were talking, Avi's phone rang disturbing our conversation.

"It's my sister", he said, picking up the call.

I can't hear her voice properly but I can hear something like 'how can I open a jar?'.

"Nain, if it didn't open when you roll clockwise then roll it in antilock wise", he replied patiently making me realize what I heard is right.

His sister Nain is very annoying. She literally irritates him but he never complains, of course he teases her a lot but never complains. Theirs is the best sibling relationship, I guess. They fight with each other a lot but they also fight for each other.

I still remember, when we were in college, she called suddenly and cried telling him a guy in her class made fun of her and teased her in the class. Avi teased her saying, 'You look like a monkey, that's why he teased you'. and the next moment she disconnected the call, he was fuming in anger. We three went to her school after our college and Avi beat the shit out of that guy and warned him to apologize to his sister in front of all the people.

The next day she called him again saying that guy apologized to her. I never met her but I find her super annoying and talkative. I pity the guy who marries her, poor guy.

When we were engrossed in our conversation, Avi's phone rang again and it's his sister again.

"What is it again?", he asked.

This time she asked something like 'bro, what should I do now... I prepared sambarrice and it was too hot to eat and I am hungry'.
What the fuck is wrong with her? Can't she wait until it cooled down?

"If it is hot, then wait until it cools down or else blow it before you eat. As simple as that, you dumb", he exclaimed and disconnected the call.

"I pray for the man who marries her, no offense", I remarked while sipping my wine.

"Me too", he sighed.
"She can be too mature to give suggestions to the people around her and too annoying to ask questions like this", Avi sighed.

"I think she is up to something", Ajay commented and Avi agreed.

After a while, we heard the phone ringing sound again but this time it's mine. It's my butterfly... looking at the caller id, a smile curled on my lips.

"Butterfly? Who is this butterfly?", Avi asked.

"It's not his friend for sure... I can tell that", Ajay remarked and Avi raised his eyebrow at me.