Chapter 1: New Students

Kiyotaka's POV

April 4, 2016
Advanced Nurturing High School, Class 2-D

"Sit in the same seats you were assigned in your first year, and wait."

As I saw this instruction in the blackboard, I went straight to my seat, only greeting one of my friends, Miyake Akito, along the way since he was the only one in the classroom present at the time.

I did notice something odd as I sat down. There were two more seats in the rear end of the class. I wondered who they were for.

Did someone transfer to the class? But why would they transfer to this class? And where did they get the points?

I decided to put these questions in the back of my mind, since I was sure that they would be answered for later. For now, I sat down on my former seat and looked out the window.

After a spring break that seemed both long and short at the same time, my 2nd year in Advanced Nurturing High School had begun, and now, only 2 years remain of my 3 years of freedom.

After a long and arduous journey, Horikita's class had matured and developed tremendously. Even if they had dropped down to Class D again after the Event Selection Exam, the class still remained as a threat to the other classes, and there is a big chance that the class will rise up the ranks again this year.

Now that I think about it, though, regardless of whether I won or lost that exam, our class would have dropped down to Class D anyways. After all, Ryuuen's class had gained so many points that the 30 class points that we would have gained if we won wouldn't have mattered. So even if I had won that chess match, it wouldn't have changed the outcome. Of course, I had actually won that chess match, which I found out because me and Sakayanagi replayed the game and it ended with my victory.The only reason why we lost is because the Acting Director interfered with the match.

Unfortunately for me, however, my hopes of a peaceful life in this school had been dashed almost completely. Not only do I have the looming threat of Nagumo to deal with, but there is also the White Room enforcer that I have to find and eliminate. In short, I still need to do a lot of work if I am to maintain my place in this school.

"Good morning!" A loud and cheerful voice rang throughout the classroom. I turned to look at who entered, and saw Karuizawa Kei, the leader of the girls in the class, who has just started the usual conversations with them again.

It was just the other day when the two of us started dating. Of course, no one in the class knew about it except for the both of us, since our relationship even before that was kept secret anyways.

I had chosen Kei as my textbook of love, and I hoped in my heart that she would grow to be someone I truly loved, for both of our sakes.

The fact that I had that wish in the first place must mean that I cared about her, even if a little. If that's the case, then I will cherish her, with the limited amount of emotions and humanity that I have right now.

As I reminisced about the short time we had dating, a scream reverberated towards the classroom. As I turned to where that scream came from, I immediately realized what the commotion was about.

It was the show of Horikita's growth and determination.

"S-Suzune, your hair...? What happened to your hair?!" Sudou Ken, a classmate of mine that was in love with Horikita, shouted.

"Horikita-san, you've had quite the complete makeover, I'm surprised!" Another one of my classmates, Kushida Kikyou, also commented on Horikita's short hair.

Classroom of The Elite: White Room WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara