A Mysterious man appears his name is snipper King

Reborn is the cover photo for this chapter because Reborn is a superb anime

------------------------------------------------------------

On the back 11 pm sea train

...
It sure is...
Wet out here...
I can't even smoke!
Well, how do we sneak in without being noticed, Aqua Leona?

Sanji asked me like I knew I'm currently in my vinea djinn equip form to not be affected by the rain

Suddenly, the door opened. " Wow, it's really storming out here." The man in a suit says, "Then he sees us, and we look at him, then uncle kicked the shit out of him while yelling collier coup man's flew then everyone inside the train car pulled out guns to shoot us 🙄

While chaos was pursuing, I deactivated vinea and did not help my uncle until he needed it.

We got to car seven and saw Big Bro and Franky, so Uncle Sanji saved them while Aqua and Aqua, who now have six tails, followed behind him.

Then, Usopp spoke, "Sanji, Aqua, Leona, what are you doing on the sea train?" Sanji said." Well... I'd like to ask you the same thing, hmm... I'm afraid we haven't been introduced... you over there, " he says to Usopp, I'm assuming because the fight between usopp and Luffy, I concluded to myself that Usopp called him bogus, and sanji started to talk about the transponder snails.

Then Franky made an assumption that we were friends with Usopp, so we all corrected him and said Ex-friends, then sanji asked who he was and when he told us me and sanji lashed out (even though I already knew) and attacked him so after calming down again I sat down with Aqua to relax.

.
.
.
.
.

We're on top of the train now. I'm once again in my vinea djinn, and holding Aqua Franky is holding onto a dangling usopp behind us, and sanji is making a call next to us.
"Hey, is that you, Luffy?"
"Sanji, how are things there where's Robin. Is Leona with you.
After a while and some more talking, sanji broke the transponder snail, and Usopp became snipper King
I pulled out my baby transponder snail and called Nami back.

"Big sis, sis." Leona," Nami said confirming "yeah, I'm train witch anji."
You're on the train with sanji. " yesh. "Okay, you help save Robin." Yeah, save Mama," and just like that, I hung up. I really need to improve my grammar 😒

So I was watching usopp have his monolog about how he wasn't part of the crew and couldn't save Robin then he started walking away talking about see ya like dude bring yo ass back here and help.us save my stubborn ass mama 🫥 next thing you know this Dolph ziggler lookin ass marine climb up here and started screaming and shit like👌🏾

Then sanji gon say some they found us like fuckin duh 🙄 then we hear metalic star and that fucker was posed in the head with something and fell into the sea then Franky and sanji turn around and go who the hell are you mean while I'm setting up my speaker to blast this shit mysterious dude start speaking and shit then he goes my name is snipper King.

Then, and me being me, i'm running on one bottle and some sea water. I started blasting snipper King's theme song

🎵 oh, the wind carries my name. 🎵 From snipper Island far away. 🎶 When I take aim, it's straight and true. 🎶 Lulu lala lu. 🎵

The whole time this is happening, Franky and Sanji look at uso - Sniper King like he crazy then the turn to me with looks of disappointment.

🎵 Whether you're a man or a mouse, lock on. 🎵 I will put your heart in my sights! 🎶 And lock on. 🎶 No one knows what the secrets hide. 🎵 behind this mask and my cape.🎵 Lululu lu lala.🎶 There is no escape.🎶 Snipper King, it's true.🎵

At the end, uso - snipper King just kinda stood there looking stupid while Franky and sanji looked at him like he was stupid and sanji confiscated my speaker.

Franky and sanji start talking about usopp while he keeps singing.

A couple of minutes later, sanji was planning on how to get Robin back. Sanji then asked Franky if he was strong and all that good stuff. I kinda zoned out

So here we are outside one of the train cars i'm sitting on Sanjis lap on the railing of the seventh train car. Then suddenly Sogeking knocks on the door and opens it and we all go good evening.

Franky starts insulting Sogeking for his hammering skills while Sanji put me on the roof to crawl to the next car, which I Def did it takes a while for them to come, but when they got to me we unhooked the cars and continued our trip.

Sanji opens the door to see a man run out, and he goes. Alright, five to go me on the other hand. I'm chilling fr 😌 😎
Sanji takes about three guys at once, and then some king takes out one while Franky handles two, out of nowhere. Two guys come in and shoot at us. Franky took the first shot, so the guy fired again, but it didn't hit any of us.

" Open gate of the ram ares," a bell was heard, then all you see is pink cotton and me cause I am literally so pissed off right now like how dare they shoot my family " ares " yes my lady " ares responds " protect my family " I say while growing taller and gaining body tight jumpsuit.

Satan Soul Alegria.

I speed blitz grabbed both of their heads and slam them into the ground with enough force for it to be personal

I speed blitz grabbed both of their heads and slam them into the ground with enough force for it to be personal. I then recalled ares turned back to my original form and hoped in Sanjis arms so he could carry me or feed me or both.

Sanji then asks Franky what he is, and then they have a discussion while I take a short nap 😴 Satan Soul transformations make me tired

Then this loud ass motherfucker keep talking and spitting Ramen out his nose bout nasty as hell but I'm tired so I transport to a more quiet car which happens to be the 2nd car and immediately take a nice nap.

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took longer than I expected. I got sidetracked.

Also, art in this chapter does not belong to me. The art belongs to their rightful owners.