July to August 2023 | Challenge Completed

Well done to all the authors who completed the 10-chapter Challenge during July and August 2023

Well done to all the authors who completed the 10-chapter Challenge during July and August 2023. We hope to see more names successfully complete the challenge now that the number of chapters has been reduced to eight. 

We received a total of 835 submissions of which 31% successfully completed the challenge. This means they adhered to both the challenge and content guidelines. Please note, that this is not a contest so stories were not judged but screened for compliance. No further feedback is available.

All the stories of the people on this list have been passed on to staff members at Wattpad. From there it is out of our hands. We do not have an estimate on when they might contact individuals, but if they do they will reach out to you directly. We will keep our fingers crossed your story catches someone's eye—Good Luck!

The names on this list are in alphabetical order. These are the names you submitted, so if they are incorrect please be mindful to check you have the correct username in the form before you hit submit in future rounds. If your name is on the list more than once it means more than one of the stories you submitted were successful in this challenge.

Those who have their names on this list are welcome to add this sticker to their cover, but it's not mandatory. A select few stories will be added to a reading list within the next week.

_jocelynjocelyn_nabinvs_1903jadou1mpe7usAchxronACSutliffadifferenzadiMLRAdrienneThorneAk47_devilalcoholandcaffeineAllana250AmSamsauthoran_awkward_analogAnaWryneckWritesand_shewritesaPeriwalarmoureddragonsAsh_the_WriterAshPike23AubreylikespurpleAuc...

_jocelynjocelyn

_nabinvs_

1903jadou

1mpe7us

Achxron

ACSutliff

adifferenzadiMLR

AdrienneThorne

Ak47_devil

alcoholandcaffeine

Allana250

AmSamsauthor

an_awkward_analog

AnaWryneckWrites

and_shewrites

aPeriwal

armoureddragons

Ash_the_Writer

AshPike23

Aubreylikespurple

Auctorsam

author_selenalowe

AuthorDeneb

Avatar_Inventive

Azuriko_Kito

b00kish_bxtch

Bakiru-Finn

Barboza4587

bear_cross

BeckyRob0

Bellevuedreamer

Black_gold22

blursified

Brainoverload

brigadeschick21

byallyjones

CallMeByYourName97

Cecilia05Dreamer

Charlottelee98

ClaytonNightwhisper

cocosghost

coffeeeology

confettichampagne

cosmicmessenger

CrownedLindsey90

dandelions

deckerthehunter

DenecoSmith

Denyefa4

DeoOmnisGloria

Diana_Vivar

DomiSotto

dragonfly32

dragonhunterthirteen

DreamLore11

dreamweaverV

DrPhantomWriter

Dvine_Faerie

ecemklc

EGTudor