CHP 42: REECE'S POV.

Chp 42: Reece's POV.

Reece and I reach home around 9:30- 10:00. After I park the car in his garage, I help him out and we walk the way to my house.

In the car, there was zero to little conversation. I know he is in no position to talk, but I still want to know what lead to the fight.

"Thanks." He says softly

"Reece, I can see you hurting you know." I say with my eybrows forrowed.

"I know, and I am sorry. I really did not mean for all that to happen Haley." He winces and says, while he sits down on the couch.

"It is okay, I know.... well, stay here, I will get the first aid kit." I rush to the kitchen to get it.

"Alright, come here." I say and start to clean his bruises.

'He has got such beautiful features' I think to myself while I clean him up.

He winces a little and I blurt out a sorry.

"Its okay, I am not really used to someone doing this for me." He says.

"Oh babe..." now I feel sad for him.

Putting the last bandage, finally I am done.

"Thank you so much Haley." He smiles.

It feels like an eternity had passed since I last saw him smile.

"I'll be right back." I smile and go back to the kitchen to keep the kit.

"It's 10th of June today... right? " I ask him.

"Yep, I turn seventeen on 25th." HE smiles.

(A/N: PLEASE READ!!! The days and dates in the book are not the same as in our real life, so please dont get confused. Haley will be giving her exams in the month August, in the book. I know most schools dont have exams in August, but right now I dont want to change it, I will later on edit those things once the book is completed. Happy Reading again :P)

"Oh. Right right. I completely forgot." Realization hits me. ANd he just laughs.

"Hey, let me call mom and tell her I will be staying the night here okay?" He asks and i nod.

25th of June. Oh god. Why? Why this exact same day? Why did my boyfriend have to be born on this freaking day?! I can never get myself to cheer up on that day. How will I enjoy Reece's birthday? This is all just a big mess. I shake my head.

"She said okay." He disconnects the phone call.

"Great, lets eat? I'm starving. And so are you for that matter." I say and go heat up all the food.

We sit snuggled up in each others arms, watching a movie while eating too.

I still havent asked him why did he and Jackson fight. But that question is for later. I think we should just eat and watch the movie first and then talk it out.

"Now the movie's over, the food is too, I think we should make out now." He chuckles at his bad attempt.

I softly first kiss him on his lips to see if it hurts him or not when he deepens the kiss, I get my answer.

Pulling apart, he says, "It feels like so long since Iast kissed you." and I blush. As usual.

This boy will make me go nuts. We make out for a while and then again it strikes me to ask him what really happened.

I move apart from him and ask, "Tell me the reason you two fought."

REECE'S P.O.V. (Wohoo finally!)