CHP 5: I DO NOT LIKE SLUTS AT ALL...

AUTHORS NOTE: ANOTHER UPDATE! I KEPT MY PROMISE, IT'S SUNDAY AND I DID UPDATE :) I WROTE THIS CHAPTER TODAY ITSELF! AND I AM HAPPY WITH IT.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO!

HAPPY READING :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chp 5: I do not like sluts at all...

JACKSON'S P.O.V (FINALLY :P enjoy!)

*BEEP BEEP*

I hear my phone signaling that I got a new message.

Hey, let's start our work today itself. Text me your address and I'll be there by 4:30. And then from there we can decide where to go, okay? - Becca ;)

God! What should I say to her? I seriously did not want to be partners with her for the English project.

***FLASHBACK***

"Attention here everyone, this time I have decided that you all will have to the project in partners. Now I am not going to make you all hate me so I am allowing all of you to choose your own partners. Now you all have around ten minutes till the class ends so in five minutes I want you people to tell me the names alright? I will tell you what to work on tomorrow." Mrs. Ross says to us.

The only thing I am thinking right now is who should I be partners with? In this class the only people I know are Kale, and the girl sitting in front of him. What is her name Jasmine? Jacelyn? No I think it is Jessica. Yeah that is the one.

I turn to Kale hoping that he would think about me and be partners with me but I see no one. Where did he go?

I look in front of the class and see that he and that Jessica girl are talking to the teacher. Maybe I was wrong. He didn't think about me and is partners with that girl. Seems like I will have to wait and see who is left.

I have seen many girls staring at me and I thought they wanted to be partners with me, but they are not girls they are sluts. Literally, why don't they just remove their tops? More than half of their bodies are exposed.

Who will want to be partners with them? Not me, at least.

Man-whores who else. Urgh not again that bloody stupid voice in my head has started its bullshit all over again. Please excuse me for my language. I don't really have a good past with those inner voices.

I really want someone right now in this class. A specific someone. Haley. She has been so friendly towards me. I just----

"Jackson?" I am interrupted by someone.

"Yeah?" I see that it's Kale and that the whole class is empty.

"Class's over man" he says.

"Uh okay..." I say and we start to walk towards the door.

"Jackson. Wait a minute." our teacher stops me.

"Kale its fine I'll manage. I'll see you in the cafeteria." I say to him and he gives me a nod and goes away.

"You have not given me your name yet. Do you want me to partner you with someone?" she asks.

"Umm yes please" I reply.

"Okay so we have only one person and that is--"

"Sorry I did not attend class ma'am. I was in the nurse's office. Did I miss something important?" I hear someone interrupt Mrs. Ross.