💫Chapter-15💫

I know you all told me to rest, but I kinda felt bad that you had to wait.

So, I just worte a small chapter for you. I hope you all like this one. I will try to write a big chapter soon.

I am really sorry for the small chapter tho.

Please do comment cause reading your comment encourage me and motivate me to write.
I hope to see a lot of comments.

And please do a vote too, if you like tha chapter.

Many author's set a target for number of votes in the particular Chapter and they update when the target if finsihed, I don't wanna do that.

I don't wanna force you to vote just to see the next part.  I write for you all to enjoy not for votes and all.

(No offend to any author or any one. It's my personal opinion)

Yoongi and YN reached home after their shopping

Yoongi and YN reached home after their shopping. Jin and Hoseok who was were sitting on the couch while baby talking with Sarang looked at them and stood up. The Maknae line and Namjoon were no where to be seen.

Jin- Where were you Yoongs?

Yoongi- Hyung, Me and Lil sis went out for some shopping.

Hoseok- Oh. What did you bought for her Hyung? I can't see any bags.

Yoongi- The manager of the store is sending the bags here only. I couldn't buy much as she stops me.

YN- Yoongi Oppa, you literally bought half store and you are saying it's not much?

Hoseok- If it is Yoongi Hyung, then it's not.

YN- Huh?

Hoseok- Nothing. Anyways, Yoongi Hyung, me and Jin Hyung are going out for some work. Sarang is under your watch.

Yoongi- Ok.

YN- Jin shii, Mr. Kim by. Take care.

Jin looked here and there when Hoseok pointed at himself. Jin nodded his head understanding.

Jin, Hoseok- By.

They both left from their giving Sarang to Yoongi.

Yoongi- Now, that Sarang's Dad is gone, Sarang is gonna play with her Yoongi Uncle. Right Sarang? ...... Yes..... We will play.....

Yoongi baby talked with her and Sarang giggled listening to him.

YN- Oppa can I take her in my arms? Please 🥺

Yoongi- Sure Lil sis. Here you go.

He said and carefully gave Sarang to YN.

YN- You are so cute Sarang. So cute and lovely.