Chapter 2

In Gotham City:

Goku is about to knock out Poison Ivy when he is hit by a giant hammer from Harley Quinn.

Harley: "I'm sorry, dear, but I can't let you take her," she said in a burlesque way.

Goku: "Harley Quinn, there is a good reward for your head, alive or dead," I said in a threatening way.

Harley: "Oh, of course, dear. What did you expect? I've been a little naughty," she said in a mocking way.

Goku: "You'd better give up. You look tired," I said mockingly.

Harley (tired): "Shut up!" She said agitatedly.

Goku let out a slightly mischievous smile and said, "You know, I like women with a strong character. I think I will have to play a little with you." He then grabbed Harley by the arms, causing him to release the hammer, and proceeded to kiss her.

Harley wanted to pull away, but succumbed to the Saiyan's kiss, which grew more intense and passionate.

After a few moments, they separated due to lack of air.

Harley, a little flushed and excited by the encounter, watched as Goku started to undress her, revealing the cane she had on her legs.

One hour later:

Goku regained his composure and proceeded to check on Harley, who was lying on the floor, fainting but with a satisfied smile. Goku dressed her and then took Poison Ivy and Harley to the police station to collect the rewards.

At the police station, the officers were surprised to see a man bringing in Harley and Poison Ivy as if nothing had happened—two of the most dangerous criminals in the city.

James Gordon: "What's going on here?" he said, angry about the commotion. He then noticed a man with two of the most notorious villains.

James: "Who are you?"

Goku: "I'm Kakarot, a new bounty hunter. So give me my reward for bringing them here," I said with a half-smile.

James was surprised and proceeded to give him $140,000 for the rewards of the two.

Poison Ivy had a reward of $60,000, and Harley had a reward of $80,000.

After receiving the payment, I proceeded to leave.

For the next three months, Goku continued his activities, leaving some men with broken bones or on the verge of death. With the women, he had his own methods.

He started gaining fame to the point of appearing in the news. Goku bought an expensive new suit.

In the most revealing news of Gotham:

"Hello viewers, today we are going to talk about a new mercenary or, as many call him, the most famous anti-hero of the moment. Well, for the criminals, he is hell itself. This new 'anti-hero' calls himself Kakarot.

A month ago, he appeared in a suit very similar to that of Deathstroke, but completely black and without weapons.

That's right, Mary, we are witnessing a new trend in Gotham: 'Who is better, Kakarot or Batman?'

Since his appearance, crime has decreased by 36.2% in Gotham, something Batman hasn't achieved throughout his career.

Clearly, this makes me think that we need more anti-heroes than heroes.

Personally, I prefer Kakarot. He is much more ingenious

than Batman and, of course, he's cooler.

That's right, Jonn, it has also been rumored that he is of the same race as the superhero Superman since photographs have captured him flying across the city."

In addition, it seems that neither the police nor Batman can stop him. They know they are outmatched.

Well, that's all for now on this subject. Let's take a break, and we'll be right back."

In the Batcave:

Batman had overheard everything on the news and began to speak.

Batman: "That guy is a major threat, even more than Superman."

"What I was missing, now there are two Kryptonians," he said, convinced.

Alfred: "Mr. Wayne, are you sure he is a Kryptonian?"

Batman: "It's the most plausible explanation. There's no human or alien who has that kind of strength," he said seriously.

"In addition, he's not a hero. He's a mercenary and an anti-hero. For him, there are no laws, and morals are irrelevant. He's a total threat."

Alfred: "I understand, sir. Maybe his methods aren't right, but he gets results, and that's what people focus on."

Batman: "He's a looming threat and must be dealt with. He could be the most dangerous villain on the planet."

Alfred: "Sir, I recommend staying away from him. He's very dangerous," he said with concern.

Batman: "Everyone has a vulnerability, even if they are gods."

He put on his mask and left.

With Goku:

"Hahaha, they think I'm helping them. I only do this for pleasure and money. They even consider me a god. But in reality, I am," he said with a macabre laugh.

"Although it makes my work easier when they think I'm a god, I won't get involved unless it's something interesting."

He left his apartment, bought an expensive bottle of wine, and went up to a building to watch the city from above. He was wearing an elegant suit instead of his mercenary attire.

After a while, he took a sip of his wine and said, "I don't want to be disturbed. I'm working now."

Suddenly, Batman emerged from the shadows.

Batman: "Kakarot, we need to talk," he said, threateningly.

Goku: "I don't want to talk to you now. Go away," he said, annoyed.

Batman stood his ground and said, "This is my city. You have to pay for the crimes you've committed—six murders and twelve attempted homicides," he said, dryly.

Goku sighed and said, "Fine, I guess I have to take out the trash."

Batman attacked, but Goku effortlessly stopped him with a single finger. In a swift movement, Goku delivered a powerful blow to Batman's face, knocking him out and sending him flying to another building. Goku then left with his precious wine.

The next day, Goku decided to train a little to relax. Afterward, he checked his phone and saw an article stating that Harley Quinn had escaped. He smiled mischievously and said, "Maybe I'll pay her a little visit."