Part 16

A couple weeks have passed and we were instructed by the officers to go back to school.

It might a bit awkward for me since I disappeared randomly and now I'm suddenly coming back.

And to make it worse, me and one of the most popular guys and school went missing at the same time and are coming back at the same time.

It's obviously suspicious, and if ANYONE finds out I've been at his place the whole time, I'm practically screwed.

I only actually ate a couple of times while I've been here, and only 1/4 of the meal. I haven't gained weight at all and I doubt I will.

Not with the memories.

"Zhu, hurry your ass up. We're gonna be late."

Andrew knocked on my room door and I rolled my eyes, grabbing my backpack and opening the door.

To my surprise, he was still standing there. Eyes glued to the floor, and hands shoved in his pockets like usual. His black backpack strapped loosely on his shoulders for his comfort.

His gaze went up to me as I was closing the door. His furrowed brows seemed to stay stuck to his expression. He rolled his eyes.

"Finally."

He made his way downstairs, and i followed behind him jeering his complaining.

"FiNaLLy. Oh shut up, I wasn't even up there for that long."

He seemed taken aback that I mocked him, but after weeks of living with him, that was long over due. He's an idiot if he didn't expect it.

He kept trying to tell me how long I took even though I was up and ready in 10 minutes.

I let him complain and we got into his car and drove off to school.

As I guessed, there were whispers filling up the quiet halls as everyone watched us eagerly.

It was obvious Andrew noticed that and he walked off to the left.

I stared at him questioningly before I noticed all four of the other boys standing there and talking. I guess he can be clever sometimes. Play it off as coincidence.

I kept walking forward through the hall, going to my locker. I noticed Zac had glanced at me for a moment before looking back to Nicholas and the others.

I ignored it and continued down the hall, and then up the stairs just to walk down another hall.

I opened my locker and took out my textbooks from my bag, placing them in order from class to class. All except my history and language textbooks.

Just as I moved my hand from my locker, it slammed shut, and I heard the annoying snickering of females.

I looked over at some of the girls there. At least I think they're female. Some of them look kind of off to be honest.

One of them spoke up.

"Hey, 암캐. What's your deal with Andrew? Hah?"

| 암캐 (amkae) Definition: Noun.
Bitch, but in Korean.
Used by girls who have nothing better to do than bully other girls because the
guy they like is more interested in them than they are in her.

Example: "Hey, 암캐. What's your deal with Andrew? Hah?"|

I looked at her and decided to just walk away. I don't know what she has against me, but I'm not sticking around to find out.

I grabbed my bag and zipped it up, making my way towards my next class.

She followed me, upset, and her friend pushed me against a wall and she slammed her hand against the wall to my sides, trapping me in.