Chapter 15

Alora pov

Im standing at the front of my house right now.

Im back to my old life!

I dont whether I should go in or..?

I texted Ellie but there was no reply.

Ill just sneak in then.

I went to the backside of the house and looked for the place I usually sneak in whenever Im late.

Its gonna be hard for me to climb because of the weight exerted by my bags. But I have to do it anyways.

I held the hand rails and pushed my self up.

This is tiring.

But nevertheless I got up.

I was now in Ellie's balcony and iy was half closed. I peeped through the open way and saw Ellie.

She was nervously biting her nails and typing something on her phone.

"Heyyyyy" I slolwly opened the balcony door fully and entered inside.

She shrieked for a moment but got relieved when she saw it was me.

"You idiot, I told you not to come home until I tell you" she said in an angry tone.

"Well I have no place to stay other than here you know. I would go to Mr Dean's bakery if he 'was' here". I gve her a duh look.

She stared at me for some time then rubbed her eyes. "I have something to tell you and you better not tell anyone else. We both are at a point were we have to work with each other".

"You mean getting along for the reason you're about to tell me?".

"Yes" She said a bit more serious than before.

I sat at her bed and she adjusted herself and sat too.

She took a deep breath and looked at me sternly.

"Our parents-

"You're parents" I cute her off in mid.

She looked surprised but then shook it off.

"My parents are drug dealers from the Russian drug gang. They give to our parents to supply it in our town".

How exciting really

"Ok"

She then just looked at me in wide eyes.

"How are you staying calm after knowing this??" She moved the pillow on her lap and leaned towards me.

We were too close-

"Woahhh back of hun" I pushed her by her nose and she sat back.

But the expression still didnt go away.

"Once the police find out our par- I mean my parents are drug dealers, We'll both be sent to the orphanage".

Now I get it why sge was worried.

Apparently the only orphanage here is the one opposite thr pet shop diwn street.

It looks all friendly and childish on the outiside but its worser than hell in there.

No one would believe me or Ellie if we said the things happening at the orphanage.

I looked down my lap and thought hard.

So we really have to work together...

"We can expose the orphanage by showing evidence". I said.

She looked at me with fear creeping into ger eyes but she tried so hard not to show it.

"That place.. you know how thr head lady is and you've seen what she can do.."

It is true..

The reason why the orphanage is deadly.

Is because it is a child trafficking centre.

The thing is only me and Ellie know about this.

The head lady is the main problem.

She herself abuses kids.

Accidentaly, ond day me and Ellie saw what she was capable of. It instilled fear in out hearts. Even worse is, she has a good reputation in the society and I, the complete opposite.

"Then lets sneak in"

"Wait what?" Ellie said.

"We can get evidence by recording the things going around the orphanage and then hand it over to the police. Which makes our mission succesfull." I said.

She looked hesitant. "Im not sure really. This is literally a sui**de mission".

"Only if we are caught. And if our parents are arrested thats the first place we'll be dropped off in, which includes you and me, so its the only option we got."

She took a deeo breath and got out of her bed facing to the wall.

"Fine"

I smiled and got up and took my hand out.

"Its my pleasure working with you".

"Ugh dont sound so proffesional. You're still a loser." She took my hand and shook it.

Lets see where this will lead us to

______________________________

I was hibernating.

...

And I got a new idea which is already presented here.

Bie

~