Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

I remember. I remember it all. It was Austin. That fucking asshole. I pushed my phone into my back pocket and rushed back downstairs.

I feel my mouth curve into a smile when I saw Camila, Ally, and Dinah looking through my movies. "Can we watch Pitch Perfect? I love that movie!" Camila asked as she noticed the DVD cover hiding behind others. Dinah and Ally nodded quickly and put in the DVD player.

I jumped onto the sofa and the girls followed. Camila sat next to me, Dinah sat at the end, and Ally sat on the arm rest. Once the movie started, I heard loud snores. I looked over at Camila, she shrugged. Ally still was wide awake. We realized it was Dinah. I looked over Camila's shoulder and watched Dinah sleep peacefully.

"I have an idea," Ally loudly whispered. She hopped off the arm rest and ran to the kitchen. Camila looked up at me and chuckled, "I'm scared of that little monster." She joked. I laughed softly in response. It was cute how close Ally and Camila were. Ally came running back to the couch with whip cream and sprinkles.

This is gonna be fun.

Camila jumped to her feet as Ally sprayed the whip cream over Dinah's face. Camila snatched container of sprinkles and opened it. "Give me some," I said as Camila dropped some of the sprinkles on my hands. I dropped some over Dinah's cheek and forehead. We laughed once we were done.

We walked back over to our spots on the couch and continued to watch the rest of the movie. The movie was near the end when I felt Camila's head rest on my shoulder. I looked down at her to see she was fast asleep.

"She really likes you, you know?" I heard Ally whisper as she looked down at Camila and gave a soft smile. "I really like her too." I answered. I felt my heart beginning to race when I felt Camila's head lift off my shoulder, "who?"

I felt my eyes widen up. Why did she have to wake up now? The tension came to an end when we heard a loud sneeze from the other side of Camila.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY FACE?!" Uh oh. It was Dinah. She ran to the bathroom and screamed. "This is our cue to run." I laughed as I pulled Camila off the sofa and heard the two girls behind me follow me into the kitchen.

"Guard yourselves!" Camila shouted as she threw us trays to cover us up. I hid behind the garbage can and practically squealed when I saw Dinah enter the kitchen. "You guys are gonna pay for this!" She screamed. She seemed serious.

And boy, was I terrified.

She opened up the fridge and took out the can of whip cream. "Come out come out where ever you are," Dinah looked around the kitchen loudly whispering. I squeezed my eyes shut, but they flew open when I heard a loud high pitched scream. I quickly shot up to my feet to see Ally covered in whip cream.

Before I could react, Dinah spotted me. She ran towards me, and before I knew it, I was covered in whip cream. "Lauren are you okay?" Camila came out of the cabinet where she had been hiding. She didn't notice Dinah sneaking up behind. Before I was able to warn Camila, she was already covered in whip cream.

"Payback bitches!" Dinah laughed as she put the whip cream back into the refrigerator. "I'm gonna go... Wash up." Ally motioned her face full of whip cream. "Me too." Camila followed her out of the kitchen. I gave Dinah a death glare before I proceeded to following the two girls to the bathroom.

We all sat back on the couch after washing up. And silence had seemed to fill the room. "I remember what happened. It was Austin who framed me. His friend Carter told me." I blurted out. The girls began widening their eyes.

A knock on the front door filled the silence in the room.

A/N: A short filler chapter.
Btw, the next chapter is Austin's POV of what happened that night.

Twitter- heyjaureguii