The Great Captain Morgan

3rd POV:
"So, was good shawty?" "What comes first, the chicken or the egg?" "🎶 Tell me why! Ain't nothing but a heartache! Tell me why! Ain't nothing but a mistake! Tell me why! I never wanna hear you say! Whoo! I want it that way!🎶"

"So there's this fat bitch that I met when I was getting a laptop for school work, who tried to steal my CDs and weed, so in returned I was about fuck his wife. But, I had to run away from him and then-"

Zoro was slowly about to lose his sanity as Max kept on talking and talking about who knows what while questioning if she's really the queen of pirates.

Let's rewind about literally 2 minutes ago and how we got here.

*2 minutes earlier*

Luffy and Max are standing in front of Zoro as he was daydreaming until he snapped out of the zone. Max quickly blows Zoro's ear in a flirty way before going back to her spot next to Luffy.

"Hey!" "Hey shawty!" Luffy and Max greeted him. "You two again.... If this is about me joining your pirate crew, my answer is still no!" Zoro said.

"I'm Luffy and This is Maxy. If we loosen up the ropes, then you're gonna join us, okay?!" Luffy ignoring Zoro rejection. "I've already told you clearly!!"

The duo bicker before Max punched them on the face. "Alright, kids! Put your dicks away and think like adults! Luffy, get to the point and not waste time before the marines find out that we're here."

Max mumbles under her breath, "

Max mumbles under her breath, "..... I'm surrounded by idiots.....but then, again I'm also an idiot....."

"Hey, I heard that you use a sword, is that right?" Luffy said, getting to the point with a bump on his face. "Hrm.... If I'm not tied up, I could use a sword."

"Where are your sword?" "That bastard kid took it. Something that I treasure most.... other than my life!" "Ohh? Treasure huh? It must be something great!!!"

"So, if Luffy gets your swords? Then, you have to join us or I'll break your swords with you watching. Teehee!~" Max did the "heh" Anya face.

"That's dirty!" "Ok! I'm going!" "Oi! Wait!" "Maxy, stay with Zoro and be on the lookout!" "You've got it Cap!"

"...Is he planning on sneaking into the base? What a fool!!" Then, Zoro felt a chill through his spine to see Max looking at him with a devilish smile.

Is he planning on sneaking into the base? What a fool!!" Then, Zoro felt a chill through his spine to see Max looking at him with a devilish smile

And that's what leads to 2 minutes later after Luffy left.

*Back to 2 minutes later*

"And that's how chichi almost started a war with the world government! He's so cool!" Max said, looking up at Zoro with stars in their eyes and a huge smile.

Zoro just stared at her while she kept on talking about anything. Zoro shakes head to get shake off the strange feeling that won't go away.

*Back to Luffy*

"That's strange, there isn't any marines around. Are they having a meeting?" Luffy said, walking around the marine base to see no one.

"Nevermind the swords, I can't even find that idiot son like this." He walked for a bit until he heard loud noises and look up to the roof of the base.

"Huh? There seems to be people up there. Let's go up and see!" Luffy moves his arm back and stretches arm to the edge of the roof.

"Gum-Gum Rocket!!!" Luffy shoots himself to the roof, but went too fast. "Oh no! I'm going too fast!!" Luffy grabbed on the ropes that were being wrapped around a stacume while someone yelled that he flew from the ground.

Luffy lands to see the ropes snapped off and the stacume breaks from the upper half and crashes into pieces once it hits the ground.

"S-sorry....." Luffy apologized as everyone went quiet for a second until Captain Morgan yelled at the lower ranks, angrily.

"Capture him!! I'm gonna kill him!!!" "Y-yes sir!!" "Daddy, that's him! He's the one who hit me!! He's to no good!"

Luffy grabs Helmepoo and heads inside of the base. "Lieutenant!! Two people are at the execution site!!" One of lower ranks said, point down.

Morgan orders them to kill them at the spot as Koby starts untie the ropes from Zoro's arms. "Koby, stand back to release Zoro. Someone is going to shoot at your spot."

Max stands up from the ground to set her umbrella down and summons two fans that are a golden color with several patterns resembling lotuses engraved on the side complete with a green tassel.

Once the ring from the gun gets heard, she gets into a fight stands, "Blood Demon Art: Scattering Lotuses!" Max swings their fans to create a blizzard of long-ranged razor-sharp ice shards shaped like lotus petals.

The ice shards freezes the bullet and part of the base. Koby and Zoro stared at Max in shock by the technique that she used to frost a bullet and part of the base.

'Is..........this how powerful the Queen of Pirates is..... She's able to see a bullet from here........ Not only that, but technique that feels like my lungs are about to bust just from breathing.......'

Max looks up to stare at Captain Morgan into his soul as her eyes change to pastel rainbow color and showing a specific writing in her eyes that would send shivers everyone down on their spine.

"Fufu.~ Things are getting interesting now. Looks like we got the attention from a bunch of cowards.~ Be prepared, Koby. This is how marines abuse their power and hopefully you don't follow through that path.~"

Max turns her head to the side, looking at Koby as he shivers from the words in her eyes.

Upper Moon 2

__________________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter, but that next chapter will hopefully be long. Ok bye.