Village

3rd POV:
"Victory!!" Luffy throws his arms in the air after defeating Buggy and turns his head to Nami. Luffy asked her if she's gonna become a crew member before Nami reminds him of their deal.

"Gahaha! Alright! Nami joining us!" Max hugs Nami tightly while Simon rubs his head against her. Nami flinches a bit by Simon, not used to a large snake being friendly.

Then, Luffy picks up his hat, having 3 cuts on it from Buggy's daggers. "That hat....is it that precious to you??" Nami asked.

is it that precious to you??" Nami asked

"Yeah, but it's alright. I feel better now that I got rid of Buggy!!" Luffy smiles, putting the straw hat on. Max laughs and pats Luffy on the shoulder.

"Don't worry Lulu! I can sew it back together, besides that hat is also precious to me as it was a gift from someone else to Shanks!" Max smiles that brought Boa Hancock to shame for beauty, but that's okay!

(Just Mitsuri, ignored the sword)

Some members were awake the entire time, but chose to "pass out" in fear of also getting beaten by the rookies. Then, Luffy walks over to Zoro and pats him, waking him up.

"Did you finish the fight....?" Zoro noticing the even more damage bar. "Yeah, we also got the map and treasure."

"Whoo! Hell yeah! Now, let's get the fuck out before the villagers come and beat the shit outta us!" Max cheers.

Then, the villagers come from their hiding place. "We're the people of this village. Did the pirates stir up a fight amongst themselves...? If you know anything, please tell us..." One villager said.

" One villager said