✧𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎✧

(𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎) (Edit #1 - 08/31/23 )

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙺𝙷 𝟹 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

Sora is gone now....he truly is and am afraid that I won't see him again. He has helped me for so long that he became like a brother to me and him disappearing right there just hurted me more than it should've. I know Riku and Kairi are devastated they knew him since they were children especially Riku.

I was happy when Sora helped me find Terra, Aqua and Ventus again, even my Chirity. But even then, friends shouldn't keep things that are very important to each other. I went through years of pain, 10 years of not knowing what happened to them only for them to sugar coat what happened.

I was at Twilight Town for a moment to see Little Chef, Remy and just eat a plate of Ratatouille. After that I left and went back to Traverse Town and went down to the last district. After some corners i found a door which was covered with leaves and vines. I opened it with Starlight, as the other side was my secret garden which were i go when i wanna be completely on my own without anybody knowing my whereabouts and the only person who knows about this place is just me not even Sora knows since we didn't stay that much in traverse Town that much when we went on adventures together.

It had a cottage with a well that had drinkable water, the forest seemed to be vast but I never once decided to explore. I went to the river and I took of my boots as well as my socks and place them away from the river. I sat down and I dipped my feet in the water as the feelings I felt disappeared and everything on my mind left for the time being.

After a while I took my feet off the water and grabbed my boots and socks so I can go inside and dry my feet. I entered the cottage which was simple one side was a kitchen, the middle was a living room while the other side was a bedroom.

Time skip

I was walking in the forest with Sleeping Lion at my hand. The place was dark and chilly, the moss was soft on the trees and logs while mushrooms grew on them as well. Usually rowdy people are with me, I as well was rowdy and childish but sometimes it feel like I am far wiser than others but I refuse to acknowledge it.

They can call so many mean things yet I will do anything to be friends with them...

I hate being alone yet I run away when I don't want to face the truth or am told too.  I was 11 when I died and revived, grew under Master Eraqus's care, 10 year age hiatus at 16 and now am slowly going to turn 17

Am I still a child in a much older body who refuses to know the truth yet yearns it. A child who has felt what death and coming back to life twice feels like yet refuses to acknowledge the death of someone.

I shook my head as i continue walking yet for some reason the air has gotten colder and eerie. I felt drowsy as I walked in the forest, the winds picked up as critters were running left and right as rain drops slowly falling from the sky. My body seemed like it wanted to rest yet it moves forward with no question.

My drowsiness still lingered when I came to a stop in a clearing in the forest. Right in the middle a horse was there idly waiting as it seemed that it moved a carriage that was behind it. It seemed to be waiting.....for me?

My body moved on it own as my mind seemed to get more darker by the second. When I got close to the carriage door I opened it...inside it was pure darkness. I felt myself get in but now I can hear myself saying "No" very softly and faintly as i finally got in...

and my eyes closed as i felt the darkness soak me in cold air

I wished I said goodbye to everyone before I left since it felt like I won't see them for a while

That is my only regret

Stay safe my friends...

Find Sora, he is you priority right now

Then you can look for me....