𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

(Never did I realize that 3-6 was 8 minutes long.)

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

I placed down a plate of cooked meat on the table as a way to say thanks to Jack for accompanying me to follow Ace,Deuce, and Grim. Jack looked at it with hunger and fascination in his eyes and drool on the corner of his mouth. Even his tail was wagging so much that it could become a helicopter!

He looked at me with patience as his tail wagged and a cute face which reminded me of a little puppy. "You don't need to ask me to eat it. I made it as a thank you." Jack's whole face turned red as he looked away and growled, "I-i knew that!" I chuckled as I poke his cheek which earned me a huff and him flicking my forehead.

I wince but laughed as I rubbed my forehead. Jack smiled as he then started to eat the meat. He smiled so much that made me and Chirithy tilt our heads at our side. The more I looked at him the more I thought he was like a wolf pup who was eating the first time.

The urge to pet his ears was winning so I gently and slowly reached his ears and started to pet him. Jack's whole face was red and he had food stuffed in his mouth. His ears were soft and fluffy like a cloud, soft enough to maybe protect him from the snow or colder temperatures. His hair was white so maybe he was born in a place full of snow or a place that snowed during winter.

Despite that his tail was wagging faster as he leaned in. I smiled and I began gushing over his cuteness. (Please he ain't that cute....yes he is and am willing to fight over it, fight me)

Credits: Frantabulosa on Tumblr https://frantabulosa.tumblr.com/post/185800462927/frantabulosa-tfw-your-grandpa-is-a

If the creator of this does not want their art reposted, shared or seen anywhere else besides their page please tell me so I can take it down. Please and Thank you.

Suddenly Jack pulled away as he coughed violently. I raised an eyebrow as he continued to cough. Did he choke on his food? I placed Chirithy on my lap as I looked at Jack with questions. He looked at him and then at the food, "Why...did you do that?"

"Your ears looked fluffy and I remember that I always wanted to pet them the moment I saw you back then in September." Jack looked at me with a shock, "September? We didn't meet till October."

"I saw you on my first day as a NRC student. I saw you eating lunch in the cafeteria. I think we waved at each other?" He pondered for a moment before nodding. "All right but now let's focus on the problem at hand." I nodded as I sat up straight and hugged Chirithy as they ate a cookie.

"Those guys with anemone on their heads, in order to get a good test score. They were tricked into forming a contract with Azul. I don't think I got anything wrong. The condition was that they had to get into the top 50 grades but because there were so many students to make contracts most of them couldn't make the cut. That's what Azul was aiming for from the start."

I sighed as I looked down at Chirithy with sadness. For a whole week I didn't notice my gummiphone was gone, the last piece of communication I can ever have with my friends back home and now its in the hands of someone who can know that am from another world heck maybe another galaxy since my trips to space have been futile and with no results or familiarence.

If Grim was able to snatch something so important from me, does that mean people are able to do the same? Ruggie has done it before with my magic pen but that didn't have much value only helping me write when I needed to write something or playing Magical Shift. This made me worry a lot especially if this world has many people who look like people from the previous worlds I have visited.

I gave another side before looking at Jack who seemed very mad. "There's no meaning in using someone else's power to get good grades. Wasting the chance to show off their true power to everyone is what really makes them stupid." I shrugged, "Well it's their fault that they decided to do such a deal without considering that others might be also doing the same thing."