Chapter 2: None of it Matters Anymore

The Next Day
Kuoh Academy
3rd Person POV
Tomoya Nakazawa stood at the rooftop of Kuoh Academy. He looked down at the ground. He sighed to himself.

Tomoya: Alright...I can't deal with this sort of pain. After everything...everything I did for Masumi. Everything about her...makes me want to end it even more...

Tomoya stood up from where he sat and slowly and eventually made it towards the edge of the rooftop. All he could see was the ground quite far away from him.

He stepped away from the edge and grabbed his head. His fingers pressed against his hard skull and the feeling of clear shot wanting to run out his nose became a feeling of bother. He squatted down and gripped his hands like fists.

Tomoya: Why?....Why can't you leave my head?!

Tomoya cried just a bit more, gritting his head and trying to not let tears come out. After about nearly an entire minute of it, he sighed and let his fists drop. He stood back up, and grabbed his phone and began to look through his contacts. There, he found one certain contact that he just knew all too well.

"Masu"

He opened up the text conversation and he began to type and text with his thumbs. A tear finally fell down his face and landed on his phone screen, wetting it as he accidentally touched it with his right thumb, wetting it more and messed with the screen a bit.

He then finished what he was going to text. He didn't send the message yet, but he turned back to the edge of the roof of the tallest part of the entire academy. He took a deep breath and looked back at his text...the text for the contact he called, "Masu".

Tomoya: This is the only way...I can forget you.

With with those words, Tomoya sent the text. After it officially sent, he tossed his phone off the building to let it plummet and smash. He then looked up at the sky and closed his eyes.

Meanwhile
Rias was seen walking with Sona, Akeno and Tsubaki.

Sona: So Issei didn't arrive back until morning?

Rias: He did not.

Akeno: It was odd for him to be so late. But what else can you do? A man has things that he himself must take care of!

Tsubaki: I see you're so nonchalant about it.

Akeno turned to Tsubaki, putting her hand on her own cheek.

Akeno: Oh come on now Tsubaki. Maybe you should ask Kiba out already. You know he hasn't gone out with any girls yet.~

Tsubaki jumped and her cheeks grew pink. She then turned to a serious look or more so that she was embarrassed.

Tsubaki: Stop talking like that! You know it's not too easy to ask a boy out like that!

Sona turned up to see the roof, and a figure from above.

Sona: Hey Rias...what's going on there?

Rias looked to see what Sona saw and they all stopped, as there were also students watching as well.

Rias: I don't know...but I don't like-

Rias eyes instantly widened as she took a closer look with her eyes getting a bit of shade from her hand.

The familiar short black hair, the seemingly slim and well built figure. The loose clothing. Rias instantly ran as the crowd grew loudly and the familiar boy began to fall.

Rias: TOMOYA!!!

1 Minute Ago
Masumi was seen walking alone at a hallway with a bunch of windows. She looked around with her bag around her shoulder.