Chapter 3: You Don't Have to be Alone

Kuoh Academy
Occult Research Club
3rd Person POV
Two weeks.

Two weeks have passed since the whole incident, the trial and the infidelity.

Over that span, Xenovia Quarta and Ravel Phenex both terminated their engagements with Issei.

Kuroka, Koneko's older sister, also later on had terminated hers as well with him, that was after she found out over the phone from Koneko.

With that, Issei lost all of his fiancés, which also caused Matsuda and Motohama to even abandon him for the sake of their reputation falling even further.

Speaking of Issei, he was on his knees before all of his ex-fiancés, along with Kiba as well as also Azazel, the Governor General of the Fallen Angel Faction. Tomoya was not present at the scene yet.

Azazel: Issei, I heard over from the vampire boy about what happened. I have no words to say but this. I'm very disappointed in you.

Issei kept his head bowed down.

Rias: Issei Hyoudou. It's clear as if this day that not only have you broken our hearts, but you lost the trust of everyone here. Therefore, I can no longer welcome you into my household anymore.

Issei was silent still, and Asia turned to her.

Asia: So what now?

Rias: I'll have to look for another king to trade with. But knowing the incident, Issei's reputation dropped horrendously in the Underworld. I doubt anyone would want him.

???: Sorry Rias. But that's not the case.

Rias: Huh? Wait..

Rias turned and saw a magic circle, and out came her older brother...

Underworld's Four Devil Kings
Sirzechs Lucifer

Rias: Zechs?

Sirzechs ignored Rias and marched up to Issei, and more devils restrained him from behind.

Issei: AH! What the hell?!

Sirzechs: Issei Hyoudou, you're under arrest. On counts of treason, conspiracy and defamation.

Everyone in the room stared down, their eyes full of shock. The sudden reaction of an arrest. While they may or may not be pleased, the action was quite sudden.

Rias: Hey...brother. Don't you think that's...

Sirzechs: A little unnecessary? I can understand why you might see that. Coming here all unannounced and then arresting a servant. I see what you mean Rias.