𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 if i said i wasn't nervous.

 i had gotten there 15 minutes before the team did to meet with geno and go over a few things. 

i met with the athletic trainers and gave them my information for appeal and other small things. 

i was now currently picking at my nails nervously as the team started trickling in slowly.

"hi you must be alessia" 

i look up to see nika muhl, one of paiges best friends on the team. 

i give her the most genuine smile i can, trying to hide my nerves from the tall point guard.

"hi! yeah that's me, its nice to meet you nika" 

she pulls me into a small side hug which slightly surprises me but i try to relax as much as i can. 

we fall into comfortable conversation about how I'm settling in and how I'm liking it so far.

"alessia come here real quick please" geno calls out for me, i say a quick bye to nika who turns to lou who had just walked in.

"whats up geno and please call me less" he smiles warmly at me 

he starts explaining that we were almost ready to start and just waiting on a couple more people who would be there any second.

 meaning paige would be here soon.

 my palms started sweating harder than before, the nerves rising in my stomach again that causes me to look at the ground and pick at my nails again.

"bueckers, fudd, nice of you ladies to join us"

 i freeze. 

paige was here, less than 50 feet away from me. 

swallowing the lump in my throat looking up in that direction and shes already looking at me.