𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗲
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿. 

my lia was in front of me. in my car. talking to me. looking at me. 

she somehow got more beautiful and i never thought she could get more beautiful.

"i know i fucked up, i know i hurt you, i want to fix it lia please"

 i see the tears start to form in her eyes and my heart breaks. 

i knew she had cried because of me before. i never had to see it but i got an earful about it everyday from shelby and marissa 

"you left paige." her words are short and cold. 

i deserved it, I broke her heart

"lia please I didn't mean what I said." i know my words don't mean anything

"you said I wasn't important paige, you made me feel like a idiot ." 

i remember that day as if it were hours ago. 

us yelling at each other, her crying, me being a asshole, her kicking me out, I remember it all

"why'd you do it paige" 

she sounds so small in a way, almost like she was shrinking away

"the stupid thing is its not even like i could forget you either. drew came over everyday after school. all he could talk about is how his big sister was this amazing superstar."

 tears leak from her eyes,it ripped my heart apart again.

"i have nightmares about that day sometimes, all the things you said, how I was too young and how there's thousands of other girls that you could be with."

"how could you say that to me shit to me." 

her voice breaks and cracks from the tears streaming down her face. my mouth goes dry. 

"i let everything get to my head ." it was true. i had blown up at UConn and people had been all over me.

I never cheated but i would be lying if i said that the attention from people didn't get to my head.

"i know i fucked up, i should have never said any of that, no amount of fame could ever replace you lia  "

 i reach over and grab her hand with one of mine and wipe her tears with my other. 

unlike in gampel she allows me to hold her.

"don't cry baby, please." 

in every life i would never deserve her.

i could live a hundred live times and never deserve alessia.

"i dont wanna hurt anymore paige i cant go through that again"

 the tears start falling faster now, my own falling from the corners of my eyes.

"you still wear the ring"

 i see a small smile on her face when she realizes and runs her fingers over it.

 the ring in question is one she had bought me for my 18th birthday, it was a promise ring made to match the one i had bought her a couple months prior.

i wear it everyday, even sneak it during games. its my good luck charm. 

just like lia had been.

"i never take it off." 

"can you take me home?" she asks.

"of course ." i hand her my phone to put her address in and adjust my seat.

"thank you"

the ride to her apartment is comfortably silent, shes picked at her nails again which led to me reaching over at a red light to stop her and her tracing soft patterns on my hand. 

for a minute im taken back to the last time i had her in my passenger seat. we were both so young and in love. the memory makes me smile.

when we arrive she turns to me. i get nervous.

"ill see you friday p" she gets out of the car before i can respond.

i smile, watching her get into her apartment safely before pulling out to head back to azzi and i's dorm to tell her all about what had just happened.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 !!!
so we know paige was
a asshole!!!!
please don't hate me
hehe
love yall
MWAUH