47 ~ Ranvijay Surprises Aishwarya

3K votessss fastttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

"Whatttttt????"

He screamed at the top of his lungs and immediately stepped down from the bed. I chuckled looking at his shocked and excited face with a smile of amusement and doubt.

"Yes,"

I agreed and felt him pulling me up and I also stood up on the floor.

"Really???"

He asked again and I nodded lightly.

Still, a part of me was confused and unaware of how I would do it.

But, he lifted me in his arms and squealed joyfully.

"Oh, My Goodness,"

I could feel the happiness in his words and I laughed. He took a few spins and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck to prevent me from falling off.

"Hukum,"

I exclaimed and he put me down.

My heartbeats had raced suddenly and I placed my palm on my chest to feel my wild heartbeats.

"Come with me,"

He said all of a sudden and grabbed my wrist.

"I want to show you something,"

He said and I laughed a little.

"But, what?"

I tried to question and he smiled looking at me.

"Somewhere,"

He teased me a little and we both walked out of the chamber towards the tree garden behind the chambers.

I looked at the cloudy sky and felt a slow breeze tickling my skin. The broken leaves were gathering up on the floor due to the frequent rains and storms and the grass was wet but not muddy much.

It was silent yet noisy. The noise of the birds, insects and leaves rustling was beautiful. 

"Where are we going?"

I tried to ask and he looked at me with a face of keep-walking-silently.

I kept walking with him and then suddenly my sight fell on a swing hanging from the tree. It was a huge and thick tree and I suddenly laughed.

I had never seen it before.

"You made it?"

I asked and he smiled.

"Bina jhule ke sawan ka kya anand?"

"What is Sawan without swings?"

He asked and I chuckled.

I ran towards the swing and looked at it. It was made of thick rope and tied tightly. There was a large wooden block attached to the lower side. It was wide enough to settle two.

"You climb the tree to tie it?"

I asked and he came closer.

"Yes,"

He muttered and gently held my shoulder to make me sit on the swing. I felt my feet almost a foot above in the air when I sat and I could not stop but laugh.

I held the ropes beside me firmly and saw him looking at me.

He caressed my cheek and asked in a slow voice.

"Did something happen? Aishwarya,"

I blinked silently and tried not to shrink my smile while shaking my head.