78 ~ Ranvijay Made Aishwarya Beg

17+ Update!!!

Mujhe sab logo ke votes chahiye jaldi jaldi vote kardo ek baar, shabaash!

Aishwarya POV

"Widen your legs, Aishwarya,"

He said, and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine with his words.

I inhaled deeply and tried to calm my racing heart down before parting my legs even wider for him.

I could feel sensations that were not so strange for me now rolling up in my nerves and leaving me breathless.

I felt his lips gently kissing my lower abdomen. I shut my eyes close and my hand fisted the bedsheet to keep myself in the control while his lips moved even down.

I felt his kissing my skin featherly and then a slow and deep suck made me shiver my belly with the anticipation.

My other hand moved up to my mouth immediately as he slowly started to suck me harder. I could feel his lips firm against me, trying to pull the skin out and I could feel that he was eating me but the only difference was, he was not swallowing me.

"Ahh,"

A slow cry escaped my lips and my thighs shivered when I felt him biting me.

My whole body went on fire as he kept sucking me and sucking me and sucking me. My breathing almost stopped and I could feel my belly shivering. The small bells of my waist chain, my bangles and the anklets in my feet tinkling with the each shiver he was making me feel.

I arched my body insanely when his lips became harsher for me and I could not stop myself from moving my hand from the bed to his hair.

Unwantedly, I grabbed his hair and tried to push him but it was making me all crazy.

"Ahh, pleaseeeee,"

I cried slowly and but he kept sucking me, playing with me and I was trying to press my thighs together as it was becoming unbearable to me.

The sensations had became so strong that for a moment I thought my soul would leave my body. He never did this to me before, with this pace and firmness. It was too much already.

"Hukum, pleaseeeee,"

I cried and my voice sounded so different. It was not the painful cry but something else.

I felt him slowing down and he pulled his lips back.

I opened my looked at him with the thinned brows. His lips had turned red and the hair falling on his forehead made me feel thousands and thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

I saw him sitting up, between my legs and I timidly tried to press my thighs together.

He looked at me and I could see the redness in his cheeks due to the blood rushing to his cheeks.

I turned insanely timid when I saw him untying the knot of his lower. My heart beats raced insanely and I tried to lower y gaze but my own conscience was betraying me as I saw him pushing his lower down before my very eyes.

Seeing his Scroll hard and big... very big, I felt a strong shiver running down my spine. I felt strange weakness and pain in my knees and I tried to gulp silently.

"Should I, I mean, Should I tou-,"

I tried to ask but even before I could finish, he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine with the pure urgency and need. He sucked my lips hard and the moment I felt him bare and hard against me, I died.

It was hot, soft and so hard.

He kept kissing me and I tried to take my hand between us to touch him, but he suddenly grabbed my hand and pinned my hand above my head and looked into my eyes.