Alhaitham

Alhaitham was just enjoying his day off.

Reading a book he has been meaning to finish, and with Kaveh doing that project with Tighnari the house was completely silent. He even left his sound proof headphones in his room. Everything was at peace.

Until someone started pounding on his door.

He ignored it for a few minutes but it kept going.

So with a sigh he walked to the door and answered it.

"Are you deaf? I've been knocking for at least 20 minutes! Are you seriously disrespecting your elders?" The girl at the door said. She was very clearly in a bad mood.

"It was only five minutes, now what do you want?" Alhaitham asked. Making it clear that he was not happy to have her here.

The girl huffed. "I'm actually here to tell you what your friends are doing."

So gossip then. "I'm not interested in wasting my time with nonsense about other people's lives."

Then he closed the door! Well he tried to. She put her foot in the way right before it closed.

He reopened the door and she was stomping her foot like a rabbit. Alhaitham rolled his eyes then said. "Fine but make it quick."

"Well as I'm sure you already know, Tighnari and Kaveh started a project together! But they also brought on a student! A STUDENT!! And he hasn't even finished hi..." the Alhaitham slammed the door in her face.

But it did make Alhaitham shake his head at the stupidity of his roommate.

'A student? I hope you know what you're doing!' Alhaitham thought

Then he went back to reading.