Faruzan 1

Note from Author: so sorry about the lack of posting! I had forgotten my password and only today realize what it was! So sorry! I have 7 chapters to catch up on so good luck! I'll be randomly posting them! Now I have 113 notifications to get through!

~back to the story~

Faruzan felt like she's been played!
She knows what she did was completely dumb. She knows that Cyno had every right to treat her like he did. But she didn't care.
She has been watching Hat guy since the Akademiya Extravaganza, originally it was because he was a student and she was hoping to find out about him to figure out how to get him as her student.
But... he had no record! Nothing that could help her.
Only thing that she found was an argument between Hat guy and Aqaba.
Aqaba had been nothing but kind when she had returned to the Akademiya for the first time in 100 years. And had asked her about the Tatarasuna Mystery because he was hoping that some miraculous paper was around 100 years ago that had his answers but had gotten lost due to time.
But unfortunately no such luck.
But hat guy's argument on the topic was also without a proper source. But the way he argued was like he had been there 400 years ago.
So she started watching him more closely.
And then her first revaluation hit.
He wasn't in the Akademiya long. And had previously work at a food vendor.
Until someone important looking showed up and spirited him away.
The months following had been interesting.
Various Vahumana researchers that where asked mentioned that they also found him in the middle of nowhere (but no proper timeline could be made due to lack of evidence or lack of reliable sources)
In the end she'd asked the Matra to look into it.
But with no evidence they had to drop the case.
Especially because he hadn't broken any laws. And had official immigration paperwork. But where he got it and who gave it the all good and clear were confidential unless a reliable accusation could be placed on him.
So that's what she did.
She didn't expect him to run into her and insult her.
And then a matra walked by and she acted on impulse and threw herself off the steps.
And panicked.
The time with the Matra was a blur. But getting thrown out was something she did remember clearly.
So she went back to square one.
Except worse because no one on the force would believe her now
She was stuck!
In a worse mess then when she had started.

Except one thing!
One thing she had now that she hadn't before!
His real name! Wanderer