5. Antasena's Tomb

"Assalamualaikum, papa... I've come," she whispered. But unbeknownst to her, her voice was picked up by the microphone and heard by all the crew members. At that moment, all she felt was pure happiness enveloping her heart. Finally, after so long, she was reunited with her father. Even if it was only for a brief moment, even if it was only in the soul, the presence of her father felt so real, alleviating the longing that had burdened her for so long.

---------------------------------

That evening, precisely at half past seven on Wednesday, June 19, 2458, Gayatri was in the lobby of the apartment building, waiting for Rizki to arrive. Rizki lived in the same astronaut apartment complex on the tenth floor. Shortly after, he appeared from behind the open elevator door.

"Assalamualaikum," he greeted. Gayatri returned the greeting, and Rizki approached her. He paused for a moment and observed Gayatri who was standing in front of him.

"What's up...?" Gayatri asked, puzzled.

"Nothing," Rizki replied with a smile.

"This is the first time I've seen you without a uniform. So far, I've always seen you in overalls or duty attire," he said, laughing. Hearing that, Gayatri laughed too. She was wearing a pastel-colored long-sleeved Muslim dress with a lavender hijab that complemented her tall and slender body.

"I think this is also the first time I've seen you without rank insignia," Gayatri replied, returning Rizki's words. They both laughed. At that moment, Rizki was dressed in casual dark blue attire.

They walked outside the apartment building, and Rizki immediately summoned his anti-G vehicle using UVA.

"Boya, pick me up at this location," Rizki ordered to AI in his car named Boya.

"Understood, Captain Rizki. The vehicle will arrive in two minutes," Boya's response was heard by Rizki through UVA. The anti-G car flew out from his apartment balcony on the tenth floor and descended to the apartment building's courtyard where they both waited. When Rizki and Gayatri were near the car, the bioscanner detected their presence, and the car's door opened. They then got inside the car.

"Good evening, Captain Rizki and Lieutenant Gayatri. Please state your destination," Boya's voice greeted them as they sat inside the car.

"Neptune restaurant," Rizki replied concisely.

"Understood. Closing the doors...," Boya responded, and the car doors began to close.

"Commencing the journey...," Boya's voice was heard again, followed by the soft hum of the anti-G engine and the rotor blades spinning rapidly. The screen on the dashboard in front of them lit up, displaying various navigation information and vehicle conditions. The car started to ascend, leaving the apartment building's premises and heading towards the Neptune restaurant in the city center of Atlantis.

During the journey, they casually chatted about their shared experiences while enjoying the nighttime view of Atlantis. The weather was clear that night, allowing the car to glide smoothly through the air. Soon, the car entered the virtual road at an altitude of 100 meters, and from that height, the colorful lights from the buildings and skyscrapers in Atlantis appeared captivating. Gayatri could savor the beauty of it all and the comfort she felt due to Rizki's presence. Such an experience was rare for her. Unbeknownst to her, she had hardly socialized with people her age anymore. After school, her life was spent at the Space Academy and on expedition missions in the solar system. The remaining time she had was devoted to being with her mother at home. Gayatri led a vastly different life from other women, but it was the life she chose. A strict and challenging military astronaut's life, one that not many women could endure.