011 | Goodnight Kiss

Y/N's POV:

When you woke up, it took a while to process what had happened the night before. Brahms wasn't in your bed anymore, which didn't come as a surprise when you looked at the time and realised you had slept until the end of midday.

You didn't know what to think about everything that had happened. You wanted to be mad, angry, and scared, yet you weren't. You were almost glad he came into your room and lay with you. He distracted you from your constant thoughts. Your constant mental repetition of everything in your mind made you feel less alone.

It was odd to you that his presence and touch weren't terrifying, but you assumed that had happened because of the day he saved you from falling down the stairs. You assumed your body now linked him with safety. You didn't mind it, though; you realised after a while that he made you feel less alone and that the comfort his presence gave you was something you needed.

You went downstairs after having gotten ready to find Brahms sitting at the dinner table whilst reading a book; a plate full of F/F in front of your seat. ''I apologise, Brahms, you should've woken me up so I could do this for you instead of the other way around.'' You pleaded kindly as you sat down and looked at the food he prepared for you. 

''You already do enough for me; I can do things for you too, you know?'' This made you smile and look up at him. Before you could answer, however, you noticed his eyes again. You stopped in your tracks as if you were in some sort of trance. They were beautiful, as you noticed last time.

You quickly looked down again, shaking your head while poking at your food. ''I am paid to take care of you, though. You aren't paid to care for me.'' He moved his head to the side as if he were confused. ''My past nannies didn't care for me as much as you do; you already do more than you're paid to do; therefore, you do things out of kindness. Why wouldn't I be allowed to return the favour?'' You simply shook your head as you smiled towards his awkward kindness and began eating the food he prepared for you. 

He didn't say much more than that; he simply continued reading the book he had picked out a couple of days ago. This gave you the opportunity to watch his way of acting without him noticing you; it seemed as if he had put his guard down completely for you.

His eyes were beautiful to you; it made you wonder if the rest of his face would match his eyes. You were surprised you hadn't been curious before about what he actually looked like; somehow you had accepted that he wore a mask without thinking too much about it. It may have been because his mask had similarities with his doll, which had now been sitting in his room, neglected, ever since Brahms stayed out all day.

''Brahms, can I ask you something?'' You questioned him as you were taking a walk with him in the backyard. ''You may.'' ''Why do you wear your mask? You don't need to if you don't want to.'' ''To be perfect. As I have told you before, I wasn't perfect anymore; that's why my parents got the doll.'' ''So you try to look like your doll? To be perfect? Is that why, in the beginning, you talked the way you did? To stay a little boy?'' He didn't answer, giving you all the words you needed. ''You're perfect to me, you know? Even without the mask.'' ''You don't know that; you've never seen me.''

didn't lie, though, and you doubted you could convince him otherwise. You weren't surprised he'd be afraid to show you; there was no way in Hell that his parents didn't traumatise him or that he wasn't traumatised.

So you left it at that and continued the day and evening as you two always did. However, throughout the day, you noticed your curiosity growing and the need to look into his eyes never leaving your mind. You didn't know what you were supposed to do, and you didn't know what you would be able to handle if you tried to do whatever it was you needed to do.

''Goodnight kiss?'' ''Of course, Brahms. You know we never skip that, or at least try to never skip it. It's part of the list.'' You smiled at him as you tucked him in, looking at his beautiful, fascinating eyes again. He simply watched your every movement, waiting for you to follow through with your words.

''Brahms, can I try something new? I don't want to tell you what, though. Could you trust me?'' He didn't do anything for a couple of seconds until he slowly nodded, never breaking eye contact with you.

You got closer to him after the confirmation he gave you, slowly pushing his face to the side. You gave his neck a soft peck as you slowly put your hand on his mask. He didn't react; he didn't move. It surprised you that he trusted you as if he knew you wouldn't go too far.

You pushed away his mask slightly, this time kissing his cheek. You looked at him, wondering if he wanted you to stop or had anything to say. He simply watched you, and you wondered if he was curious about what you wanted to achieve.

You repositioned his mask to cover most of his face. This time, however, you pushed it up slightly, smiling when seeing his lips; they matched his eyes like you had hoped, as beautiful and alluring.

Brahms's POV:

Y/N came closer to me again, planning on a short kiss as always, only on my actual lips. She was gorgeous, kind, and innocent; yet the biggest tease I had ever been allowed to come in contact with.

As she touched my lips with hers I felt her breasts against me. I couldn't help it when she grinded against me like that; no matter if it were on purpose or not. As she tried to pull away I took her chin and brought her back to me; I would her a goodnight kiss this time, how I wanted them to go.