Revelations of The Dead

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)

You have been warned⚠️...
___________________________

{???}

In a lab, the scientist sat infront of the camera albeit warm out then he was before. He had blood stains on his glove, and a tired look that was hidden underneath his glasses. As he moved his hands to fix the camera that was sat on his table he pressed the button to start recording.

Scientist: *Sniff* Ahh. This is lab report #54, the virus has taken a turn.

He states holding up a vial with dangerous chemicals inside of it.

Scientist: After recent testing with the virus I have hypothesized that by adding a lethal chemical agent to it, the virus would end up mutating upon coming in contact with it. By whomever has contracted the virus, by indigestion of any kind of chemical substance or coming close contact by its radiation. They would undergo a mutation of some kind. Recent experiments showed heightened aggression and body contortions of some kind.

He said as he placed the vial down and looked back at the camera.

Scientist: Stick around for the ending. It will be a shocking revelation.

He said smiling as the camera screen began to glitch before shutting off.

{Tokonosu District}
Z-Day 6, 2:35 p.m.

On a patch of green grass, the rainfall from the sky poured down on to the damp wet grass. The water flowing through the soil traveled all the way down to where a deep trail in the ground led to a fallen destroyed airplane. The upper half had been torn open likely due to the impact of the fall and the pressure of the wind. The left wind had been blown completely offside and was ripped into shreds on the patch of grass to the side.

Shido: Ahh~, there is no better aphrodisiac than fear. This tainted world is about to perish because of its sin. However that's not the case with you...

He spoke.

Sitting on the bus he continued to watch as his students did indecent acts and exposure with one another. Moans filling the bus as the mad teacher smiled to himself.

*Clap* *Clap*

Shido: Alright, my students. Play time is over. I have news from our heroic friend who went out on his own.

He says getting their attention as they stopped foreplaying with each other.

Shido: I just spoke with Kurokami. We'll be welcoming a group of refugees! It sounds like they're a rather large group!

He said as the students on the bus was excited about more people joining them, more people to have fun with. They weren't going to be alone anymore.

Shido: Though, as the teacher who is supposed to be guiding you all there's something I'm worried about. Unlike when we were at school, I am encouraging you all to love as freely as you like.

He says.

Shido: Why is that? I've determined that you are all qualified to do so! I take serious pride in being the teacher of a group of such wonderful students as yourself.

He says holding out his arms to his students.

Shido: You who are still young and unspoiled by the ways of this world. Untainted and yet Beautiful. You're the angels of the new world. And of course I am yet just a blemish adult. Who's nothing like you, I've sinned. Lived in such darkness.