please read.

Dear Readers,

I hope this message finds you well, and I extend my heartfelt apologies for the recent lack of updates on my book. I truly appreciate your continued support and enthusiasm for my work, and I understand how eager you are to delve deeper into the world of the characters and the story.

The reason behind the recent delay is that I have been facing an intense academic challenge. As much as I love writing and sharing my stories with you, I have also been devoting a significant amount of time and effort to prepare for incoming tests. These tests carry substantial weight, accounting for 40% of my overall marks, and I must give them my utmost attention.

Balancing the demands of my studies with my passion for writing has proven to be quite overwhelming. Each day has been a juggling act, trying to allocate enough time to both my academic responsibilities and my creative pursuits. Unfortunately, this has left me with very little time to spare for writing and updating the book.

I want to be transparent with you and express how this has been a challenging time for me. As a writer, I am deeply committed to crafting a compelling and immersive narrative for you all. However, I am also committed to my education and personal growth, which includes giving my best effort in these crucial tests.

Your patience and understanding during this period mean the world to me. Knowing that you are eagerly waiting for the next chapter motivates me even more to do my best in both my studies and my writing. I want to assure you that I am working diligently to complete my academic obligations as efficiently as possible so that I can return to writing the story you all deserve.

I understand that you have invested your time and emotions in my book, and for that, I am incredibly grateful. Your support is what keeps me going, even when I don't feel like writing. I promise that the wait will be worth it, and I am determined to come back stronger and more inspired than ever to continue this book.

I am striving to find a better balance in managing my time, ensuring that I can deliver the updates you eagerly await. Rest assured, new chapters are on their way, and I can't wait to share them with you all.

Once again, I apologize for the delay and thank you for your unwavering support and understanding. Your enthusiasm fuels my creativity, and I am immensely grateful for the opportunity to share my stories with such a wonderful and dedicated audience.

I am looking forward to returning soon with more thrilling chapters for you to enjoy.

Until then.

Thanks for Ten Thousand plus Reads!