Rivels

Narrator POV

Anna and Amelia have been coworkers for awhile now and they have also been work rivals then Anna is given the job of training a new employee which doesn't sit right with a certain someone.

Anna POV

"So you're the new star employee huh?" I asked as the woman laughed before nodding.

"I wouldn't call me a star I'm just good at my job but if that's what you wanna call me then yes that's me." She replied smiling at me making me chuckle.

"Well that's what the boss called you so that's what I know you by." I explained as she nodded.

All throughout me showing her around the office she listened closely and paid attention to everything I said making the tour of the office come to a smoth end.

"Well that's the entire office." I said as she smiled.

"Thank you for the amazing tour..." She said not knowing my name.

"Anna, it's Anna." I stated as she smiled chuckling.

"Yeah sorry, Anna, beautiful name by the way." She said flashing a smile.

"Thank you." I said smiling back at her as she hugged me I hugged back before she went to her new desk as I went to mine.

After awhile one by one people started to leave the office until finally I was the last one or at least I thought I was.

"You know she was flirting with you right?" A voice said making me look up to see..Amelia?

"What?"

"The new girl, she was flirting with you." She stated her voice unreadable confusing me.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't I just wanted you to know don't be full of yourself." She said rolling her eyes anger obviously in her voice now.

"Why are you angry? I just asked you a question." I defended as she turned back around and stomped over to me only stopping when she was right beside me.

Making my chair face her making us turn eye to eye.

"I'm not angry get that through your head." She said keeping eye contact.

"You sound like it." I said honestly as her jaw tightened.

"And what if I am? What if I'm angry? Why is it any of your business?" She questioned me as I sat there.

"Because your in my office, making me look at you as you just told me you weren't angry." I explained her anger rising quickly.

"I'm angry because you let her flirt with you." She finally confirmed confusing me.

"Why would you care?" I asked as she chuckled before she replied.

"Because I want to be the only one in this office that you give the time of day too instead of wasting it on a newbie." She confessed shocking me.

"W-what?"

"I want you too only pay attention to me and only me." She said calmly as she got closer to me.

"You understand?" She asked.

"You only pay attention to me and only me." She said before she left my office leaving me completely stunned.