chapter 4

"i wait for you"

Narrative and imessage_________________________________Caitlin's pov:

_________________________________
Caitlin's pov:

The day i dreaded was finally here. The day me and Rylo leave for college. I honestly wish she could just go to Iowa so I don't have to leave her. I've had a huge crush on her for a while now, I just never had the courage to tell her. Now we're going to be far away from each other.

I've never been away from her for more than a week or two. This was going to be a living hell for me but at least she's where she's going where she wants to.

I walk back into my room double checking to make sure I have everything. It's sad leaving this room, all the memories here. I see a polaroid picture of Rylo and I grab it putting it in my pocket as. I go to grab my suitcases feeling my phone go off.

ry guy😘

ry guy😘
I'm in my car rn about to leave
read 11:24 a.m

cait💗
okay i'm still at my house
read 11:25 a.m

ry guy😘
good cause if you left
already I would kill you
read 11:27 a.m

cait💗
I would never do that
to you Ry.
read 11:29 a.m

_________________________________
I bring my last suitcase down to my car as I see Rylo's car come down the road and I sigh knowing this will be last time for a while I'll see her.

Rylo's pov:

Today's finally the day I leave for college. It's honestly such a bittersweet feeling since I don't want to leave Cait and Mila but I hate my parents. I haven't said a word to them since that night. Honestly I don't deserve to waste my breath on them. I still kinda feel like shit but not as bad since Cait has really been helping me.

I bring my last suitcase down to my car as I hear the front door close. I see Mila standing there with my guitar case in her hand.

"I brought this down for you so you wouldn't have to go in again." She says her voice slightly cracking.

"Thank you." I say as I set it on the ground, pulling my sister into a giant hug as tears fall down both our faces.

"I'm going to miss you so god damn much Ry." I hear her mumble out into my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you too Mils, but we can still facetime all the time." I say wiping away her tears.

"I know it just won't be the same." she says holding my hands in her.

I'm about to say something but my phone goes off. I check it and see a text from Sophie.

wifey💍

wifey💍
goodluck today leaving everyone

I'd facetime you but everyone is
still asleep😭
read 11:17 a.m

hubby😍
why thank you Sophie.

everyone still asleep from
your party last night😉
read 11:19 a.m

wifey💍
you know it baby🤟
read 11:20 a.m
_________________________________
I chuckle showing Mila the texts and she laughs. Sophie already left for her college yesterday since her family was busy today.

I say my last goodbye to Mila as I put my guitar in the car and getting in, texting Caitlin. I back out of my driveway as I drive down the road to her house. I know this is going to be hard. To be honest i've developed feelings for Cait and this shit is gonna hurt.

I pull into her driveway as I see her putting a bag into her car. I take a deep breath as I get out of the car. I walk up to her wrapping my arms around her neck as her hands go around my waist. We stay like that for a minute, just holding each other until I finally pull away with tears in both our eyes. Here we go

"Hey Cait." I say sadly.

"Hey Rylo." She says just as sad, "I'm gonna miss you so fucking much."

"Me too me too, but uhm I don't think we should talk anymore." I say looking down as tears spill out of my eyes.

"Wh-what?" I hear her voice crack as I look up at her.

"Caitlin I love you so much I-I just need time to figure stuff out for myself. My head is pretty fucked up and don't get me wrong you've helped me a shit ton and I will always be grateful for that, but I need time to figure stuff out on my own." I say as tears start to fall down Cait's face.

I don't even give her time to respond as I walk up to her pulling her into a short, passionate kiss. A kiss filled with the feelings I have been holding in from her for such a long time.

I pull away, "I'm sorry Cait." I say as I turn around walking back to my car.

"I'll wait for you Rylo. No matter how long of a wait it is I'll wait. I'll always wait for you." I hear Caitlin say.

I turn around and I nod at her. "Thank you." I say softly. I open my car door and I pull away from her house, driving away. Maybe someday this could work out.

now uploading...

I wait for you~a Rylo Kinnley
cover

_________________________________
a/n: that's it for part one
don't worry part two will be out shortly
Also i apologize  for not uploading for a couple days (secretly been obsessing over the new fnaf game).
please don't hate me🤗♥️
This also definitely isn't being written at 4 am