𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙏𝙀𝙉 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖 , 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 ♛

__________

Today Sasha, Cota, Starjai, and I just landed in Atlanta. I got hired to do THEE Jayda Wayda's hair for one of her events for her brand. Jaden is going to be coming down there as well, he has a business meeting he has to attend with some investors.

"Hey yall we in ATLLLL" Cota says as she records herself, "Finna see lil baby tonight"

Jayda got us VIP tickets to the show tonight in Atlanta, Including backstage passes. As we walk out of the airport, we see a man dressed in a black tux and some shades lookin like secret service, holding a sign saying "Johnson" We approach him.

"For Lorelai Johnson?" I asked the man.

"Yes, let me take your bags" The man took our bags, opening the trunk of the Black Cadillac Escalade ESV. He places each bag in as we pile into the car, talking about what we want to eat.

"I want some wings girl" Sasha says as Cota and Starjai agree.

"Yall always want some wings," I reply as the driver gets in, "Can we stop at a wingstop on the way?"

"No problem ma'am"

"Yesss ina cadillac wit it" Cota says posing in her video while Starjai laughs.

We connect my phone to the car and start playing some Victoria Monet.

"AYEEE HEAR IT IN MY TONE , SEE IT IN MY EYESSS, FEEL IT IN MY BONES, we were by designn" I sang to Sasha

"I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU WITH NO COMPROMISE, DEEPER THAN SEAS AND HIGHER THAN THE SKY" She sang back, grabbing my hands.

"OOOOOOO HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL" We both sang loudly, acting like some crazy people. After the song ended, we busted out laughing.

"Victoria is too good." Sasha says sipping something out a water bottle.

"Bitch, I know that's not-"

"sho is."

"BITCH" We both laugh and start talking about what were gonna do before this show since its only 12 in the afternoon. About 30 minutes later, we pull up to WingStop and get out of the car. Starjai gets out and holds his hand out for Cota. She smiles and takes his hand, giving him a small peck on the cheek after getting out of the car.

"Thank you" She says and walks towards the door with Starjai following behind.

"Jai and Cota are so cute togetha," Sasha fake cries, "my son in love"