Time Cuts

Skurd

'Damn it why did I get the defective pod?' Skurd thought as he watched his family flying out into the newly formed universe.

It was a long time being in a abandoned ship. Just watching...everything and nothing.

For so long stuck to the wall of this jar. Stuck like a...a snot-rocket.

He saw the universe get unmade and immediately screamed for help.

The nectar of the gods dwindling as he had to consume what he stockpiled. He was close to going primordial. He was running out of time.

He...he was gonna die.

He was gonna die without a source of DNA.

He was starting to go

Looking up he saw a very familiar face.

"Ben." Skurd said "Quickly boy let me out of here and-"

Ben looked at him with a look if he hadn't spent a substantial amount of time with him he'd have believed.

Hate. Resentment. Was what he displayed.

Stopping the bright white creature next to him from opening his prison Skurd had locked eyes with the...the...

Skurd's eyes widened and he shouted "Where's the Omnitrix?!"

"It went through the self destruct." Ben said crossing his arms making sure the left arm was visible to the Slimebiote.

Skurd had slumped "Please...is there anything you have for me to eat? A morsel of food at all."

"Who are you?" The white creature asked reaching for him but Ben held an arm to stop her from moving towards it.

"Have you not seen the Alien movies?" Ben asked.

"I am no Xenomorph. I am Skurd the Slimebiote. You should know, Ben."

"Ben how does this know you?" Gwen asked.

"It's a Boggerscite. DNA sucking leaches." Ben said "Leave it in the jar. It will say anything to get out and eat any living thing on this ship."

"Ben please, why would you lie?" Skurd asked his Tendrils tapping at the container.

"Ben look at me and tell me you don't know him." The white creature said.

"No." Ben said.

"Ben." The short thing said.

Ben glared at Skurd and was reaching for the controls.

A beam of mana formed a barrier between Ben and the controls.

"Ben you know this thing. It's from the memory load thing isn't it?" Gwen put her hands on her hips.

"Look Gwen somethings are better left-" Ben was cut off by a spell being cast and the containers all shattering.

Ben had immediately rolled away from the Slimebiote and snapped his fingers.

In a split second skurd saw a Celestialsapien floating before him.

"Oh I knew your holding out on me my boy." Skurd said stretching towards the figure but was suspended in mid air.

"No." Ben's voice range out.

Skurd and Gwen were shocked at the transformation.

"Ben how did you do that?" Gwen asked.

"Alien-X wasn't safe in the Omnitrix." Ben said.

"Agreed." Bellicus said.

"Now Ben is a Celestialsapien turning into a human." Serena said.