𝟎:𝟎𝟖

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟒𝐓𝐇𝟕:𝟒𝟖𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟒𝐓𝐇
𝟕:𝟒𝟖𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

"AND YEAH, THAT CAN cause a soul tie," Jai'lynn continued with her rant to Siyani who's eyes widened with each word her friend spoke. "take it from a bitch like me, you hearddd!"

She watched Jai'lynn continue to sip from her frozen strawberry daiquiri with a smirk on her face though she was telling the complete truth. She looked too nonchalant even though she just revealed the most crucial information to Siyani.

"Hold on, thi-thi-this can't be." Siyani let out a shaky breath from her spot in the booth of the restaurant the trio sat in, frantically opening the Tik Tok app on her phone.

'Spitting in mouth soul tie'

Siyani quickly typed into her Tik Tok search bar, which is where she got most of the information she was looking for nowadays. She didn't even consider looking up things on Google anymore.

Her eyes scanned through about seven videos, seeing that each and every single one of them had confirmed the words that previously came out of Jai'lynn's mouth.

"Noooo! Why me?" Siyani dramatically exclaimed but not loud enough to draw attention to herself in the busy restaurant.

Siyani noticed that after the time she spent with Von in the car, he had been all she was able to think about. In the shower, in the car, at work. She initially wanted to give the feeling a couple of hours to surpass her, but it just stuck like gorilla glue.

She knew something was up when she made up an excuse the next day, just to see him because she missed him. Thank God he had postponed for another day because she knew she would've been stuck on him so much more than she already was.

That day after being picked up from her friend's shop, he had repeated the action of spitting in her mouth an additional three times, which made it four times in total.

Now at the present moment, Siyani was thinking about him and only him, which is why she decided to bring the topic up to her nearest and dearest friends. She truly didn't expect the answer they provided her with.

"It's okay. This is a good thing, right?" Amari attempted to lighten the mood as she bit into her burger, wiping her mouth soon after.

She always got burgers at every restaurant they went to.

"It's a bad thing. I don't wanna be attached to no nigga right now. He's just gonna do the same thing Booka did and I'm not mentally stable enough for that." Siyani let out a dramatized sigh, using the plastic fork to twirl her Cajun pasta around since she had no appetite.