𝟎:𝟎𝟗

𝐒𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄

╔══════╗𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟓𝐓𝐇𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟖𝐏𝐌╚══════╝

╔══════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟓𝐓𝐇
𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟖𝐏𝐌
╚══════╝

"JUDGE 'DAS TOO MUCHHH. And naw I ain't perfect, but ion deserve this at all." Dayvon sung through Siyani's AirPods with seriousness laced in his voice.

It had been exactly fourteen hours since their sexual encounter and it was evident that whatever connection they had between each other was stronger than before; hence why she was on the phone with him while at work.

She wasn't even supposed to be on the phone while at work since that was considered a HIPAA violation for the sake of her patients information but she didn't really care. Nobody could keep her and her man apart.

"Ian kill nobody, ian kill nobodyyy. Judge, ian kill nobody. See, ian kill no—" He continued to sing before Siyani abruptly cut him off.

"Boy, shut yo' mouth. Damn." She grabbed the tools that she were using previously, putting them in the autoclave so they could be sterilized.

He laughed at her pretending to be annoyed with him, sucking his teeth soon after. "Don't be talkin' ta' me like 'dat. Respect 'da muhfucka 'dat made you cum three times inna row wit' no dick."

Her jaw dropped as she gasped in shock and he did nothing but laugh, since they both knew how much truth his words held.

"That didn't even happen. I was faking it the whole time." She lied with a smirk on her face, setting the temperature on the device to one hundred twenty degrees.

"Mhm, and I'm from Sixty Third."

Siyani's face contorted into a confused expression, not understanding what he was talking about. "What? I don't get it?"

"Ma' fault. I thought we was playin' sum' typa' bullshit ass lyin' game." He stated with a serious tone and Siyani could only imagine the facial expression he wore while he said it.

"You so irritating." Siyani laughed as she walked away from her work room to make her way to the break room to get her purse and keys.

During her walk, she fixed her straight hair that was styled in a middle part to make sure that it still covered the singular AirPod in her ear. "You gone come see me when you done playin' in folks stank ass mouth?"

Siyani's mouth dropped once again from his words. She was beginning to feel like that was all she did nowadays but it wasn't her fault that he said whatever came to his mind.

"Dayvon—"

"Chill, lil foenem. Don't be sayin' ma' name like 'dat. Givin' ah nigga flashbacks an' shit." He cut her off and she could hear him form a smile from the way his words came out.