Be gone thot!!

(Don't question the title okay please don't I'm on all fours right now begging you guys to not question it)

BTW Kokichi is like in her alternative personality and her ultimate is the Liar and occult leader (Related to her original ultimate)

Kokichi's POV: HuuuuuhhHuuuuuhh where the hell am I weell that doesn't matter now Nishishishi~" I walked out of my dorm I had some kunais that had poison in inside my sleeves (BTW she acts sort of Genocide Jack/Jill she only kills boys too and has that long ass tongue but doesn't say any dirty minded stuff anyways back to the story)I went to the cafeteria then saw someone in the kitchen I took out my kunais then I saw it was a female I went up to her "Hello ma'am where am I?" She looked with looked at me with visible confusion "Um Kokichi what do you mean we're in a killing game that's danganronpa" "The hell lady if you don't tell me where I am I will not hesitate to kill you" then an ugly robot came inside and then a girl came "What the fuck is going on here!?"  "Kokichi what is going on here?" "Holy shit there's a robot kkkaaaahhh!!" "That's robophobic!" "Nah well I don't use my kunais on girls either way I try to find a male to poison Nishishishi~" I said with a smirk "EEEeeee this is giving me the chills" I walked out the cafeteria leaving them in shock or whatever I saw two makes walking a female with them "Hey girl do you know where I am?" I said asking the girl with brown hair she just gave me a death glare so I gave her one too "What the he'll do you want Kokichi?" "Kaaahhh I could just kill you with my kunais but no your femal so I can't waste my beautiful weapons on a ugly girl like you" she seemed like she was gonna kill me and was about charge at me but I dodged it just in time "NISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI~~!" As soon I took out my kunais out of my sleeves "Kaah now your getting on my nerves now you little brat but as I said since your a girl I can't kill you" I said sounding deafted "The hell is wrong with you Kokichi!?" Said the boy with a space jacket on "Oooh~ what do we have have now a boy Nishishishi you'll look even cuter with in blood covered~!" The girl who had brown hair was about to strangle me or choke but I also dodged it too,then I saw a boy with navy locks with grey-ish golden eyes "Kyaaaaaaaahhha~~!" "Another male even hotter this is like a dream come true~!" The boy with navy locks with grey-ish suddenly blushed a bit while the brown haired girl was trying to attack me then other people came they were watching us in horror then that stupid ads robot had to interfere "Guys what's going on" "Kokichi and Maki stop this violence right now!" "Kaaahhh my names not Kokichi the name is Saikoro dumbass" everyone looked at me dumbfounded "What do mean your names Saikoro?"  "Well well it looks like you don't know about the famous serial killer along with Genocide Jack I'm the second most famous serial killer around this whole entire place and I'm the ultimate occult leader and prankster Nishishishi~!" "Wait you mean Genocide Jack and your Saikoro!?"  Ding dong bing bong you got it Sherlock"  "But know that I've reaveled myself to you little bastards I can't kill anyone plus most of you are girls so I'm gonna waste my beautiful precious poisonous kunais on you shitheads!" "Wait I remember I had to do a case about your previous killings but there was no trace of yourself that's why they called you Saikoro because you kept writing dice with the victims blood" "No shit Sherlock!" "Now that little princess is asleep now I don't have switch back to her now!"

"..."

"Wait what do you mean by switching back to her?" "Guess Mr.Sherlock Holmes" "You have the same disorder as Genocide Jack Dissoctive Identity Disorder!" "Yep!" Now I'm going go back to my room now and take a nap without any of you bastards bothering me!" Everyone looked so shocked and dumbfounded "Welp I idk where am I but I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it shit man this binder is really uncomfortable I can just take it off go to sleep"

LMAO that was dramatic and cringe BTW I'm trying to fake cry on command because when I'm blamed for something I can always jyst cry myself out of it😀 either it's past my bedtime right now but who cares?