Trial 2

Kokichi's POV: I put the taser to my neck and pulled the trigger "You guys wanted me for questioning!" "Yes, we just want ask you questions that's all" "Hehehehehehe, okay now shoot your shot Mr. Detective" "Okay first can we sit down?" "Of course in the library!" "O-okay "

We were walking to the library and when we opened it Angie was there lying on the floor on her own blood "A body has been discovered please come to the Library and you only have a certain amount of time to investigate the murder!" There was a was scissors stabbed in her palms,her neck was split in half and there was a golden sword next to the body, it looked as if someone tried to copy on how I kill my victims, just as soon I was say something Monokuma then appeared and gave the detective something like a pad then library doors opened and everyone there staring at Angie's lifeless body laying on her own blood "W-what the fuck is going on here!" The cum dumpster yelled "Don't ya see what's infront of you, bitchlet?" "Ahhhgg!" "Guys it's not the time for fighting right now we need to inve-" "A-angie!" The red head yelled "Angie!" The girl with greenish hair yelled "Why A-angie, *hic* she didn't deserve to *hic* d-die!" "I'm sorry Himiko,we will avenge Angie's death" I ignored them when I went near the body to examine it "Hmmmmmn" I saw something shining on the scissor I looked closely " How can you be calm when looking at a dead body like that!?" "Detective look here" I said ignoring the idiot the hot detective came here and brown haired girl came over "Lookie" I pointed at the scissor and the golden sword and went to examine it , "It looks like someone used it to maybe knock her out unconscious" Brownie said "Ooohh~" "What the fuck!?" Everyone looked at my us and then I looked at my hands, it looks like the paint got off the sword and got onto my hands, it was was quite sticky "What's wrong?" "The paint got onto my hands" "The sword looks a bit too old I guess, that makes sense with paint" "Well either way that now let's continue investigating" Old rusty musty pusty fusty sword added to your truth bullet section ( I'm questioning my existence)

After investigating all of that they go to courtyard

Sorry this was a short story I am loosing my motivation