14

celeste open her suitcase and search for an outfit. jungkook send her the location and he gave her the hint that they'll be having a picnic so celeste can wear the clothes she's comfortable with.

" maybe this one?" she took a second glance and decided to wear it. after that she curled her hair and did some finishing touches before taking her bag and leaving her room.

" where are you going all dressed up? you have a date?" mr seo smiled.

" you could say that." she giggle and pull out her phone. " are you getting picked up?"

" ani, i'll call a ride."

" be careful though. you know, after what happened with that crazy girl."

" don't worry, i can take care of myself. i'll see you later." celeste gave the older a fist bump and went outside to wait.

3 mins later, a car pulled up and celeste went inside. she greeted the driver and averted her attention to her phone.

the car parked by the location and she went out. " wow" celeste whispered and look around. she walk through the flowery path and finally came face to face with jeon jungkook.

" fuck." the idol cursed under his breath as he gaze at the beauty in front of him. " quiet staring." she mumble and averted her eyes somewhere else.

" as if it's easy to do." jungkook says, reaching for celeste hand, who gladly accepts. he plant a kiss on it and intertwined their fingers.

" you won't even look at me?" he sulks causing celeste to giggle. she stares at him and take everything in.

gosh, he's so beautiful.

" you like this place?" the idol asks the female. " yea i do." she replied and roam her index finger on one of the sunflowers. " it's peaceful." she added.

jungkook move a bit closer, " may i?" he asks about to wrap his arm around her. " yea of course." she consented and jungkook did so.

celeste rest her head on his shoulder, " do they know?"

" no, not yet. they'll be pissed if i keep this from them but i need it to be between us for a while. the hyungs will understand." jungkook said and reach for the bowl of chocolate dipped strawberries.

" do you think they'll like me?" she opens her mouth for jungkook to fed her, which he did. " they will, princess."

" about army?" she gaze up at him. " we're both aware of what their reaction will be." the idol shrug his shoulders and remove some hair from her eyes. " you're so beautiful. so breathtaking."

" stop" she blushed and covered her face with her hands. jungkook tickle her sides causing her to squirm. he held celeste by the waist as she burst out laughing in his hold. " j-jungkook,"

" and her laugh sounds so sweet. i am one lucky man aren't i?" he took the opportunity and pulled celeste on his lap. she circle her arms around him, motioning her fingers to his nape, caressing it.
" chill out, jungkookie." celeste whined.

" what else do you do, flower?" jungkook tickle her sides once again. " i love photography and fashion. i draw and paint in my free time, you could say it's a coping mechanism for me." celeste answered with a giggle.

filled with curiosity, the idol asked " can you draw me?" celeste nod her head confidently " yea i can."

" that can be our second date then." he smirked and put his chin on her shoulder. " oh okay." she bites her lip trying to suppress her smile.

jungkook pick out a sunflower and tug it behind celeste's ear. " delicate and pretty like you." he gently kisses the side of her head. " thank you, koo." she softly smiles, feeling her heart flutter.