21

melissa asked for the ninth time, "so, the rumors are true? he's the guy from BTS?" celeste sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "lissa, you've been asking that since this morning. yes, jeon jungkook is my boyfriend. he's mine."

melissa nod her ahead, finally understanding everything that's going on. " did you file a police report?"

" yea, i did. i got a restraining order against him." she let out a sigh of relief and clock out from her ipad along with melissa. " i would've kicked him in the dick if i ever see him" melissa roll her eyes and walk outside.

"it's over, girly. i just hope I don't see his weird ass again," celeste says, stopping by a black tented vehicle that belongs to jungkook's driver. "i'll see you tomorrow, cel. get home safe, and i want a man too," she nudges her friend by the shoulder.

" you're really something." celeste giggle and open the car getting in. she greeted the driver who gave her a smile. " hello ms samuels."

celeste unlocked the door to her apartment and stepped inside, kicking off her shoes. she went straight to her bedroom and changed into her bathrobe. after that, she walked to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. when she was done, she returned to her room and got dressed.

the female sat on the bed, and unlock her phone.
she scroll through her socials, watching jungkook performance at the GMA. she blush seeing how beautiful he is. " my man."

she saved a couple of pictures to her photos and went on instagram to post one of them on her story.

celeste closed the app and went downstairs to make some ramen for herself

celeste closed the app and went downstairs to make some ramen for herself. she sat on the couch, turned on the tv to watch 'doom at your service.' just then, her phone buzzed, and she received a notification from twitter. she frowned and opened the app to see that she was trending.

the female roll her eyes and shut her phone off.
" i can't post my man without trending on the media? some bullshit."

fans love celeste, after finding out about her and jungkook, they've grown to adore her. they noticed the sudden change in jungkook and with out, they're happy for the both of them. others not so much because of envy and jealousy; wishing it was them and not her.

however, zero fucks given. celeste doesn't give a fuck. love or hate her, she doesn't care. all that matters is her babe and close friends, that's it.

celeste paused the show and answered the incoming facetime call from jungkook.

koo bun💘:
babyyy

celi darling💗:
hi my love.
you did great at the summer concert.
i'm so proud of you, angel.

koo bun💘:
thank you, princess.

he smiled, scrunching up his nose.