►𝟏~𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

"I cannot look at your face, urgh-" I exhaled

"I cannot look at your face, urgh-" I exhaled. Why did I choose to attend this conference?

Black hair. Blue eyes. Cold demeanor.

A wide smile- what?

"Is it so beautiful that you can't even look at it?" Sebastian questioned with a smirk plastered on his face, I wish I could wipe that off his godly face.

An angelic face with all the devilish qualities, Sebastian Kane was a self made billionaire and all I could feel for him is hatred.

"Will you stop talking Kane?" I rolled my eyes at him and looked ahead at the conference. No wonder he loves to irritate me, that he left the VIP chairs for him and sat here with me. "I didn't start, strawberry," He called me with that name again. 3 years, I cannot bear this man around me.

Chiseled jaw. Godly face. Vinegar smell.

I cannot get rid of this man. He is expected to attend all the business ventures I am supposed to. I wonder I didn't change my business plans by now.

I looked ahead, ignoring him and his body which is the only good thing he has. The conference was boring, but a million times better than talking to Sebastian Kane.

I could feel him staring at something, it wasn't me, but something next to me. I shrugged it off and focused on the not-so-interesting stuff in front of me.

"How are you even listening this?" I heard his murmur again and I looked at him disinterested. He rolled his eyes and I saw his file with some scribblings inside.

This man is called genius.

I schooled my thoughts and didn't look at him till the end. I got up and was about to leave when I heard the same voice again, "Whatever-" I turned to look at him and saw him talking to James.

Blonde hair. Hazel eyes. Handsome face.

Another angelic creation of god, James Martin was a famous author. He was popular between girls for creating one of the best fictional characters. I loved his book, 'Soulmates' too. Astonished that these two are best friends. I don't know how James manages to be around Sebastian.

I quickly turned back and left the conference hall. This man is a menace.

.

How did he reach here before me? I assume I left the hall before him. I controlled to not look into his direction again, but he noticed me before I could leave. Leaving his McLaren's gate opened, he came towards me with a expressionless face.

I hate him so much.

"See you again, strawberry." He gave me a small smile and went back to his car. I rolled my eyes and sat inside my car.

He waited for me to leave, his eyes directed. I rolled my eyes, stop behaving like a gentleman because you're not, Kane. I started my car and drove outside the parking.

Ugh no way. NO WAY.

My car stopped suddenly, I punched my steering wheel, frustrated. I heard the screeching sound of his brakes and sighed heavily.

I got out of my car to look if it was fine. I love my Audi R8, who cares what happened to his McLaren. I ignored when he came near me.

"If you want to kill me just give me a smile, I'll die happily after that." Sebastian just what-

What the hell. Did Sebastian Kane use a pickup line? GOD.

I looked at him wide-eyed while he just smiled innocently. "Kane, I came to check if my car was fine. I really don't care what happens to you and your McLaren."

"Oh no strawberry, I think you do care." Sebastian and his delusional world. I rolled my eyes again and sat in my car, trying to start it again. I don't want be strangled here, I have a bloody meeting.

"Is there any problem?" He asked on the window, bowing to its height. This 5 feet 11 inches bastard.

I shook my head and came out of the car. "No, and you can be happy if I am stuck here. Now leave."

"Why do you think you stuck here makes me happy? You stuck with me will be a little more delightful." I looked up in the air, he controlled his laughter. "Will you just leave?"

"I might offer you a ride, if you're sweet."

Him. Taking a favor from Sebastian Kane, would be the last thing I would do.

"No, I don't need your favors."

"Come on Wallace, you have to attend a meeting." How did he know about the meeting? Is he following me? "No I am not following you, you have a meeting with Mr. Jones, I met him in the corridor a moment ago."

I nodded out of reflex. "Oh so you agree to go with me?"

"No-" I replied quickly. "Alright, take my car,"

"I am not taking favors from you Kane, and this would be a HELP, too much." I replied sarcastically while he shrugged. "Sit inside the car,"

I looked more like an order and nobody in the world orders Rose Wallace. "Add a bit of requesting tone and a syllable called please, might help." I smiled and he groaned.

He is helping me, and not being cold. New.

"Sit inside the car, so that I can help you reach your meeting on time, please." Why is he so interested in the meeting? Something's fishy, huh.

I rolled my eyes and sat inside the car. What a beauty. He followed me and sat inside, driving towards the James'.

He opened his phone and typed something on the texts and kept his phone back. His eyes never left the road, what and how did he type?

DON'T THINK ABOUT THIS GUY TOO MUCH.

I scolded myself again and focused on the road, trying to distract myself from his veiny arms, he shouldn't have rolled his sleeves up. Ugh, focus Rose.

In no time, we reached the James' and I got out. Before I could leave, he stopped me. "Just like me, use a grateful tone and two syllabus called thank and you." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"In your dreams."

"In my bed, maybe." I glared at him, while he sat inside his car and left. I shook my head, checking myself once and went inside.

A FAVOR FROM SEBASTIAN KANE, THIS DAY WAS DEFINITELY WORSENED.