►𝟒~𝐒𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧

Chocolate hair

Chocolate hair. Green eyes. Velvet scent.

I looked at her face, her eyes wanting to kill me, her lips pressed in a thin line, and her hands on the table, clutching it to control.

I gave her a smile, I knew she'll roll her eyes at that. She is so irritated right now, she hates this.

Confusion-

Well, she's definitely confused for me. Why would I take this business? I was big. Enormous enough to take this company away.

His bots-

I am not here for business, strawberry. I want you to grow, while I have my part of the task too. I have to clear this mess with Jones. This man is drowned into a lot of stuff, which you clearly don't know.

"Mr. Kane, well, I'd give you sometime to catch her up. We'll meet in 20 minutes," Jones' said formally and I looked at her.

"I'll die than be in this room with him." I can hear her mind clearly right now. You were clearly needed to be here strawberry, you have a big deal to make.

I nodded at Jones and he left the conference room.

"Why are you here?"

"For business,"

"You clearly know I am not falling for this,"

"Falling for me then?" Her face flushed, she looked at me wide-eyed. Maybe, my words are confusing for her. Well, you'll know my hate soon.

"Kane, you better get to the point, I have a lot more business to do."

"Of course, you got the businesswoman this year, you signed this big deal. I totally understand, Wallace."

She rolled her eyes again, shaking her head vigorously. Her green eyes, the pupil turned darker. She was pissed. Clearly.

I smiled and sat on the chair, opening my file.

"You can sit too,"

"I wasn't going to ask you, spit now." She ordered. Well, I have to take care of the other things here.

"Sit and take this file, let's be professional here, yes darling?" I softly requested, and she gulped. I could see her getting nervous. Calm down, strawberry. This is not even a bit of me.

I nodded as she sat, crossing her legs, her eyes fixed in mine. She nodded coldly, trying hard. I passed her the file, she took it. Our fingers brushed, she looked up to meet my eyes again. I smirked, she rolled her eyes again.

She quickly opened the file and started reading. She bit her lip-

How would they taste?

I looked away. I have to get to the cabin. She was reading, when I quickly pressed my phone's ringtone, and got up.

"Excuse me," I said professionally and went outside the room. I knew where I had to go.

Bots, bots, bots.

Jones has been using computer bots for his company's rise. His computer technical team, which conducted this experiment is under custody, but they won't say his name. I guessed it, because he was the only one, growing fast in last 2 years. It was easy.

I opened the cabin, I had seen the location of and went inside.

You're so gone, Jones.

Y̶o̶u̶r̶ t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ w̶a̶s̶ R̶o̶s̶e̶!̶

Nothing personal, nothing at all.

I was about to attach the virus I had developed-

"What the fuck is your motive-" I closed my eyes and sighed. I ignored her green eyes striking me like a bullet and clicked enter. She looked at me shocked and grabbed my hands.

Grabbed my hands-

Grabbed my hands-

Touched me.

I looked at her and she gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and clicked another button. Another hand grabbed my bicep and tried pulling me back.

Her tiny hands trying hard to pull me back, but all went in vain. I hid the smile that was coming on my face seeing her effort.

Finishing my work, I loosened my body, she pulled me making us both fall over. My reflexes were fast, I placed my hands swiftly on her waist and pinned her to the wall behind us. Her eyes closed, she opened her eyes on realizing that she didn't fall.

I looked into her eyes.

Calm. Nervous. Elysian.

She gulped, realizing her surroundings.

"What do you think are you here for and doing-" I heard footsteps and placed my hands on her mouth. Maybe she didn't realize someone was coming and bit my hand.

"Strawberry-" I tried to whisper. "What were you-" I saw a man entering the cabin.

I have to shut her up.

I pinned her to the wall, my hands pulling her back, and placed my lips on hers.

Delicious. Now I know why she loves to bite her lips. Her eyes went wide, I bit her lower lip to make her come back to reality.

Her eyes closed, her body went weak, I could see her body melting on my hands. She gave in and kissed me. Our bodies were pushed together, against the wall. Her hands on my neck, her nails clutching inside my neck.

I placed one hand of mine on her waist, another hand on her neck, rubbing it softly. We were both hidden behind the gate which was opened by a man. He looked around and closed the gate.

I̶ w̶i̶s̶h̶ h̶e̶ l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ i̶t̶ t̶o̶o̶!̶

I hope he didn't lock.

Realizing the voice, I could feel her breathe inside me. My tongue swayed inside her mouth, she let me.

Lips together. Saliva mixed. Eyes locked.

I never had a kiss. I had my needs but a strict no face policy was followed. She was the first woman I kissed.

Her lips were the first I tasted, and GOD I don't want any other. She broke the kiss, breathless.

"Strawberry, please be quiet when I ask you to, or I have to taste these sweet lips every time you don't." I whispered against her lips, she looked into my eyes.

Green beautiful orbs.

I can't-

"Let's go and sit in the meeting, I'll tell you everything after that." I picked her up with the hand wrapped around her waist as she looked at me in shock.

Light as a feather.

I placed her on her feet softly as we reached the conference. Rubbing her lips softly, I went inside.

Let's work together now.

She came inside behind me and sat on her seat. Jones' wasn't here yet. Not even punctual. Ugh.

We waited for some more time, when he entered and sat on his seat. She was looking into her phone and looked up, her eyes meeting mine again.

WORK WITH ROSE WALLACE. MY LIFE IS HEAVEN.