7. Down the road

"She just kicked you out?" Musa asked.
   "At first she believed I was her brother but after the fairy part, I lost her." Helia shut down his eyes.
   "Don't worry, we will convice her. She just needs to see some magic." Flora smiled at him and teleported a flower into Helia's hair.
   "Thank you, Flora!" he kissed her cheek.
   "For you anything!" Flora leaned on his shoulder.
  Helia went back to the boutique.
   "Sorry, but we are clos-...oh it's you again, Fairyboy." she rolled her eyes in french.
   "Look, I know it sounds unbeliveable and weird, but I'm telling the truth. You are my only family." he said.
   "Listen, Helium, I'm not dumb ,okay, you may believe in fairies and magic and all the bullshit, but I don't, the world isn't about glitters and rainbows." she turned the open sign to closed.
   "But it could be!" the winx entered the shop.
   "Hurray, now you've brough fairies or what?" she asked.
    "Exactly!" Helia smiled at her.
The winx casted some spells that made Callie's jaw drop.
   "Wow, that's impressive. But please put down that necklace, it's expensive and if you broke it then my boss would kill me." she said.
   "Wait, isn't the store yours?" Helia asked.
    "Pff, no. It used to be my mother's, but it'd closed and someone bought it. We can't afford a store since my father drinks all our money away." she rolled her eyes.
   "I'm sorry to hear that. But now ,you believe me?" Helia asked her.
   "I don't know. It's pretty hard to believe that you have a pretty handsome brother from a magical world and that you're a fairy when you are wokring in a store and your father is an alcoholic." she explained.
   "You can come with us. We can be a family, again." he smiled at her.
   "And you can come to Alfea College, and learn magic." Bloom suggested.
   "Learn magic? Me?" Callie's jaw dropped once more "I don't know, I have to sleep on it." Callie said.
   "Of course." Helia nodded.
   "Now, I gotta go home. My father will be angry if I get home late." Callie said.
   "May I walk you home?" Helia asked.
   "If it doesn't trouble you." Callie shrugged with a smile.
They were walking down the streets of Paris. The sun was down and the city lights were lit up.
   "So you like drawing?" Helia asked her.
   "Yes, but I mostly draw dresses, I learned it from my mom." Callie explained it.
   "You want to be a fashion designer?" he asked his little sister.
   "Yes." Callie nodded.
   "One of my friends, Stella, is also really into fashion." he giggled "She's the princess of Solaria, our home planet." he continued.
   "Are mom and dad there?" she asked with sparkling eyes.
   "Well...you see..." Helia's smile faded away "Sixteen years ago, when Solaria was under attack by one of the Ancestral Witches, our parents managed to save you, but they couldn't make it. I wasn't there, I was at home, and when the witch attacked our house she knocked me out, and I woke up on the planet of Lymphea." Helia explained the story of their parents' death.
   "What were they like?" she asked him.
   "They were the royal gardeners, but I don't have many memories, I was only seven." he responded and sighted.
   "Helia, I'm sorry for how I talked with you. I had a pretty bad day." she apologized for her temper.
   "It's alright, I would also weird out if someone told me I was a fairy." Helia giggled "But what happened?" he asked with concern.
   "My boyfriend, well, my ex, I found that he lied to me and manipulated me. Whenever he said he loved me he lied." Callie teared up.
   "I'll destroy him." Helia said it with anger in his voice.
   "Oh stop it." she rolled her eyes.
   "Look, I'm here for you!" he hugged him and she leaned her head on his chest.
He pressed her closer to himself and she gasped by pain and pulled her left arm away.
   "What's that?" Helia asked.
   "Nothing." she lied.
   "Callie!" Helia gave her s hard look.
She pulled up her sweatter and all he saw were bruises.
   "What happened to you?" he asked.
   "I just fell down." she said.
   "Don't lie to me!" Helia raised his voice "It was your father, wasn't it?" Helia asked.
   "Helia, please." Callie looked into his eyes.
    "You are not staying there anymore! You are coming with me!" Helia grabbed her other arm and turned around.
   "Helia! Helia! Stop it!" Callie said.
   "What? You're going to come with us anyways." Helia insisted.
   "I've never said that!" Callie pushed him away.
    "Callie, look, I want the best for you." Helia calmed down.
   "I know, I just really need to think. Maybe you should go back!" Callie said.
   "Okey!" he nodded "But call me when you get home and if he dares to put a hand on you I will get him!" he said.
   "Okey, bonnesoir, Helia!" she gave him a little smile and turned around.
   "Bye!" Helia waved at her.
Callie was on her way when three women stopped her. They were pretty dark and scary looking.
   "Well, well!" one of the said.
   "Excuse-moi , I'm really in a hurry!" Callie took a step back.
   "Oh, you're not going anywhere!" said the one from the left.
   "Seems like those pathetic fairies found the Fairy of the Starry Night! Donovan will be so happy!" said the one from the right.
   "Sisters, get her!" The one from the middle said.
They put her in a magical cage and took her with themselves.
   "Help me! Help me!" she screamed.
Helia was walking down the road when he heard his sister's screams.
      "Oh, no, Callie!" he turned around and ran after her "Callie!" he'd looked up at the sky and saw the trix taking her away "Oh, no!" he ran away to ask for help.
The winx and Sky were in their hotelrooms. Flora was sharing a room with Helia so now she was alone. Then the door opened and Helia stormed in .
    "Helia, what's the matter?" she asked her upset boyfriend.
   "The trix took Callie." Helia said.
   "What?" Flora jamp out of the bed "We must tell the others!" she said.
Flora and Helia went into every room and told them what happened. After a long discussion the winx decided to go back go Alfea.